14. You Like Boobies Dont You

Warning!:🍋🍋 If you guys don't mind some cringe mature scenes dis ain't for u hon
Ps. I totally forgot Ushi lives in the dorms so just pretend the sleepover chap was idk

We had decided to take a taxi back to the dorms. I fell asleep on Ushijima's shoulder before we came to a stop jolting me awake. Ushi gave me his hand as we stepped out of the car. I had decided to change into some normal clothes instead of my track suit since it was ruined. Wearing spandex shorts and a huge sweater we walked hand in hand to his dorm room.

"I hope it's clean." He said to himself.

"I don't mind". I laughed suddenly feeling shy. It was just the two of us..

Who knew what would happen.

"Well, welcome to my room." I looked around the spacious room. It was quite plain, but i liked that. I made my way to the window where little plants sat exactly 3 inches apart.

"I like it." I said turning around. I didn't notice how close he was to me as I stepped back bumping into the window. His chest was directly in my face as I looked up to his eyes which were staring back right at me. He grabbed the zipper of my sweater playing with it as he lightly bit his lip.

"I really want to see this on the floor." He said making me flustered as I grabbed his wrist almost tripping on myself.

"I-I Uh. What?" I laughed awkwardly as my face heated up. His eyes darkened as they raked my body all the way back to my eyes. I stared at them not breaking contact as I silently cleared my throat. I held loosely onto his wrist dragging it down revealing my bra. He seemed surprised as I slowly pulled it off my shoulders.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Okay." He whispered and immediately kissed me. He roughly grabbed the back of my neck bringing my closer as I put my hands on his neck and lightly pulling on his hair.

"Your turn." I said grabbing my hem of his shirt and feeling his body under his shirt. He sighed as I dragged my nails on his bare skin making me wet already.

I lifted up his shirt ripping it off him. I looked down at his body and couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was so hot. I traced his muscles running my fingers over every crevice as his breathing quickened.

His finger gently went under my chin lifting my head up. His lips roughly kissed mine leading softer ones across my jaw down to my neck. I couldn't suppress the moan that left my mouth as I tipped my head back.

"It's all yours." He whispered against my neck sending shivers across my body. It was getting so hot.

He didn't waste time grabbing my thighs as I jumped up wrapping my legs around his torso. I could feel his bulge against my ass as he walked us over to his bed. I kissed against his neck leaving a mark on his collar bone making him moan. It was a sound that made me even wetter. He roughly grabbed my ass as i lightly bit on his ear. I could hear the moan as he bit his lip trying to keep it back.

"Get on your knees." He dropped me on the bed as I looked up to him. He ran his fingers through my hair as I got off his bed surrendering to his command. I could already tell who was going to be more dominant.

His underwear band was showing above the waist band of his volleyball shorts. I played with the shorts before slowly dragging them down showing the imprint of his big bulge through his underwear. I looked back up to him as his eyes beckoned me to do more. I traced my finger against his bulge making him gasp at the sudden touch. I dragged his underwear down making his dick bounce out. He dragged his fingers through my hair gathering it up at the back of my head.