Chapter 107: Ending The Line Of Descendants (Part 1

Chapter 107: Ending The Line Of Descendants (Part 1)
Three days later the case of Shen Yuan mistakenly murdering Sun Cai Nan had closed. Sun Tian Zheng was determined to take revenge for the tragic death of his only child, and made Shen Yuan to be executed at the Wu Gates.

There were countless people running around talking about it, as they wanted to take a look of that talented youth who had a huge prospect, fall to such an end. Some had sympathy for Shen Yuan, some were scolding Jing Chu Chu for being a disastrous beauty, making the entire area lively.

Shen Yuan most likely had never thought that there would be such a day like this for him. He was arrogant and was bent on climbing up the social ladder so that everyone would be able to see his achievements, but now was pointed out by those ‘cheap commoners’, making his heart extremely uncomfortable.

Most of the people threw rotten eggs and vegetables on him, and these dirty things became a foul paste on Shen Yuan’s body. One did not have to think further, it was definitely the Sun family’s people. Shen Yuan knelt on the execution platform and the executioner stood by him. Usually at this time if the criminal had family, they would come to send them off and also feed a full meal and drink to them, but not a single one person from the Shen family came.

Not mentioning Shen Xin who was like fire and water with the rest of the Shen family. Shen Gui was one who seek advantages and avoid harm, Ren Wan Yun had gone crazy and even if Old Shen Furen’s legs were good, one fear that she would not be willing to come. The odd thing was that the usually warm and righteous Third household was not seen today. Most likely they had made the decision between warm and righteous or offending the Sun family.

In the eyes of others, they sighed at the Shen family actions. Winter was smiling gently

Shen Yuan raised his head as sunlight sprinkled over the Ding capital. It was obviously just after the New Year’s Eve and the golden sunlight was as dazzling as during the summer. When noon arrived, the executioner sprayed a mouthful of wine onto the blade and raised the large blade before cutting off the head!

The blade fell!

Cries of alarm burst out from the crowd and the females quickly covered their eyes in fear. That bloody head rolled down the stage and onto the crowd, and the stench of blood dissipated after a short while. On the floor, Shen Yuan’s eyes were wide open as if he was somewhat puzzled, as though he could say anything in the next moment even if the head was separated from the body.

Some people saw this and quietly turned away, concealing themselves in the crowd.

At this moment in the Shen residence, it was in a blanket of dead silence.

The matter was not something that did not happen if one did not mention it. Shen Yuan’s death was still a blow for the Shen family’s vigour. Speaking of which there were not many heirs in the Shen residence, and moreover this was a person who could be able to lift up the Shen residence to the Heavens, but was now dead under the large blade of the executioner. At least the people of the Shen residence were sad.

Shen Wan sat in the room as a servant jogged in and said, “The punishment has been handled out and the execution ground’s people has sent Second Young Master back.”

At the end the Sun family agreed to return Shen Yuan’s corpse back to the Shen family, and this was already the biggest concession. Even though one did not fight with Sun Tian Zheng directly and the handling of Shen Yuan’s matter was carried out along with Sun Tian Zhen’s wishes, everyone knew that the Shen and Sun families’ feud had started and in the future how big this feud would become?

“After returning, there is no need to stop the coffin and quickly bury it within these few days.” Shen Wan sighed as his thoughts got heavy.

“Master is still worried about this matter?” Chen Rou Qiu walked over and gently said, “We were helpless in Shen Yuan’s matter, after all the Sun family are not ordinary people.”