Chapter 123: Returning To The Capital (Part 1

Chapter 123: Returning To The Capital (Part 1)
The journey from the Xiao Chun City to the Ding capital was as high as the mountains and as long as the rivers, thus one would need to trek thousands of miles and would take half a year back and forth. When Shen Xin received the Imperial edict, he embarked on the journey the next day. Luo Ling and Luo Tan also journeyed together.

Luo Sui let Luo Ling go along as he was the eldest grandson of the Luo family, and in the future Luo Lin had to hold up the entire Luo family. Luo Sui’s intention was to let Luo Ling go to the Ding capital to learn through experience, and also to gain an understanding of the current situation in Ming Qi. Luo Sa was to stay in the Xiao Chun City to continue to drill the Luo family’s army with the elders.

Luo Tan and Luo Qian were not supposed to follow, but who knew that Luo Tan herself secretly climbed up into the carriage and hid in the box at the back of the carriage, and she only appeared halfway during the journey. At that time, it was too late to chase her away, and one could only send a message back and bring her along to the Ding capital.

Luo Tan was filled with longing for the capital, and promised repeatedly not to cause trouble before finally going on the journey with Shen Miao and entourage.

Other than the front section of the Shen family’s army that was brought over, this time Shen Xin also brought a portion of the Luo family’s army. These people were trained personally by Shen Xin and Shen Qiu and were the most elite of them all. If one were to place any one of them on any sections, they would be considered a section lead. The number of branches need not require to be plentiful. Shen Xin had cultivated them himself, so he brought them along with him under the name of bodyguards.

From the start of the journey in spring to late autumn, all the green trees along the way had changed into withered leaves, that swayed and all onto the dirt with the wind. When the entourage started to increase their clothing, they then were about to reach the capital.

The sky was gradually getting darker and the entourage went to the inn outside the city to rest. Shen Qiu said, “Tomorrow morning we will enter the city. The first thing is to find a residence to stay.”

At that time when they were leaving, they had separated from that Shen family so naturally, it was not possible for them to return to Shen residence.

Previously in the Luo residence, Luo Xue Yan had told Luo Sui about the matter of separating from the family, and Luo Ling and Lu Tan were not surprised. Luo Tan rested her chin on her hand, “GuGu and GuFu, let us find a bustling place to stay alright? I have never been to the Ding capital before. How great it would be to have a residence that will be bustling when one leave the house.”

Luo Xue Yan laughed, “Originally, the east of the city was the busiest place but we had not returned for two years, and do not know if there is any change.”

“That is simple.” Luo Tan asked the waiter who was serving, “Waiter, do you know where is the most lively place in the Ding capital?”

That waiter did not know their status and identity, and only saw that they had so many people and wore fine clothes, especially the Young Lady that was sitting in the middle. She was young but had a remarkable bearing, with one look, one knew that she was a young lady of one of the noble residences. He immediately dared not neglect them and enthusiastically replied, “Young Lady, there are a lot of lively places in the Ding capital.”

Luo Tan was obviously not satisfied with the answer and wrinkled her nose, “Just like that?”

The waiter feared of provoking her unhappiness and thought for a moment before replying, “If Young lady really want bustling, then it will be good to go to the southern part of the city. Recently, the Qin country’s and the Great Liang’s people have arrived, and the Emperor had set aside residences in the southern part of the city, Yan Qing Lane to stay.”