Chapter 109: Leaving One's Trade (Part 1)

Chapter 109: Leaving One’s Trade (Part 1)
“Get lost.”

Hearing those words, Xie Jing Xing’s lips hooked up and he looked at Shen Miao from the side with interest, “Have not seen for a long time and your temper has become even more violent.”

Shen Miao sat down in front of the table and said coldly, ” You however still like to come uninvited as usual.”

If others saw Xie Jing Xing in her room, one did not know how much troubles would be attracted and unfortunately this person liked to do such things, as if risking dangers was ingrained in his bones. Shen Miao had already decided to stay far away from Xie Jing Xing as that person has numerous secrets which were so deep. But now Xie Jing Xing came over himself, so how could she not be angry?

“Passing by this place, so one came to look at you in passing.” Xie Jing Xing shrugged and changed into a comfortable posture. He was wearing plain dark robes today with a white collar. It was originally an icy and snowy season but because of his excellent facial features made the room filled with a spring atmosphere (Translator: Like seriously? *Roll eyes*; Editor: *Jaw drop* Wth author!). He stroked his chin and said, “There is also a question that one want to ask you.”

“Speak.” Shen Miao was not willing to say any additional sentences to him.

When Xie Jing Xing saw Shen Miao’s attitude, he was not annoyed at all and said, “When Shen Yuan was in the residence, was there any one he trusted?”

Hearing this, Shen Miao was somewhat surprised as she looked at Xie Jing Xing. She did not expect that the person he wanted to ask about was Shen Yuan. Even though one did not know about Xie Jing Xing’s motives, she still said, “None, Shen Yuan’s time after returning to the capital was short and was not close with the residence’s people. Why do you ask about him?”

“Just came over from circling his courtyard.” Xie Jing Xing said lazily, “Was unable to find the stuff so one came over to ask.”

Shen Miao hung her eyes down and pondered, could it be that Xie Jing Xing wanted to search for something at Shen Yuan’s, but was unable to find it so he thought that Shen Yuan has passed the thing to a trusted person, thus he came over to her place to enquire.

“What exactly are you looking for?” Shen Miao asked, “Is it similar to the thing in the Prince Yu’s residence’s secret room?”

When the words were out, the room suddenly quietened. In that moment, Shen Miao could feel that there was a burst of chill from Xie Jing Xing. But that dangerous moment was only for a fleeting moment as Xie Jing Xing very quickly smiled. When he smiled, he was as elegant as jade but that pair of peach shaped eyes were unable to conceal the sharp edge.

Xie Jing Xing did not answer Shen Miao but asked, “These days you also live well. One heard that the Second household of the Shen family is almost defeated.”

“Little Marquis is really well aware of the matters in Shen residence. Those who do not know would think that you are one of the Shen residence’s people.” Shen Miao ridicule.

Xie Jing Xing spread out his hands, “No choice, the Shen residence’s guards are like furnishings but it so happens that the events that happened here are interesting so it is difficult not to know about them.” He sized up Shen Miao, “It is just that I have underestimated your viciousness.”

“You can also give it a try.”

Xie Jing Xing was at all smiles as he looked at her, “I do not have so much free effort.”

“It sounds like you are very busy.” Shen Miao stared at him, “But still have so much leisure time to wander in other’s residence.” When she was saying those words, she started to show a little anger. Xie Jing Xing was always able to easily extract some tiny sentiments from her heart and if it was seen by Jing Zhe, Gu Yu and the rest, they would be totally surprised by Shen Miao’s current expression. It was because Shen Miao had not revealed such an open emotion for a very long time. Be it anger or resentment, they were something that only Shen Miao had previously.