201-202

Chapter 201: Descending (Part 1)
“Darn it.” Xie Jing Xing suddenly turned around and instructed Mo Qing and the few, “Escort Furen out of the outer fields. Tie Yi, follow me.”

Shen Miao said, “You are going to the inner fields now?” The uneasy feeling in her heart got heavier that Shen Miao almost had the urge to pull Xie Jing Xing back and prevent him from leaving.

Xie Jing Xing looked at her deeply and there was a seriousness in his eyes for the first time, “There are changes to the plan.”

Shen Miao clenched her hands to fists and looked at him, “I will wait for your return.”

Xie Jing Xing did not speak anymore and turn the horse head before whipping it as Tie Yi followed behind. As the two of them gradually got further away, their figure disappeared from the dust clouds that the horses made.

Shen Miao tightly held the reins as she sat on the horse’s back. At such a time, she no longer had any mood to wonder around in the outer fields by herself. Mo Qing said, “Furen, let’s return.”

Shen Miao nodded her head and Mo Qing, with a group of guards, escorted Shen Miao out. Despite this, Shen Miao’s heart was still thumbing loudly non-stop and she kept on trying to calm herself down. She started to think carefully about every small details of the matter.

There seemed to be serious danger towards today’s matter. Emperor Yong Le’s position in Great Liang’s court was not as stable as one imagined. In it, the Lu family’s army were more critical and there seemed to be rebellious intention and the most important thing was that the Lu family was the Late Emperor’s power.

Could it be that there was something between Emperor Yong Le and the Late Emperor? It seemed as if some Emperor was unwilling to pass the throne to the son. Could it be that Emperor Yong Le’s position was not passed down in official methods and some means were used so the Late Emperor was resentful and would still lay a big net even after dying for so many years, in order to pull him down the horse one day?

Xie Jing Xing and Emperor Yong Le should have made some arrangements for this, but one did not know why Emperor Yong Le went into the inner fields and headed to Hua Feng Peak. There were only two possibilities, first someone in the Imperial army forced Emperor Yong Le and thus Emperor Yong Le was forced to enter the inner fields early. Second was that this was Emperor Yong Le’s own intention and it was a sudden decision and did not discuss it with Xie Jing Xing.

Shen Miao felt that it should be the second one because there were still some officials and other people walking in the outer fields. Even if there were people with evil intentions hiding in the Imperial army, they would not choose to take action here and would definitely let Emperor Yong Le enter the inner fields and take action without anyone around.

But why did Emperor Yong Le enter in advance and what decision made Xie Jing Xing so nervous that a grim look, that Shen Miao had never seen on Xie Jing Xing, appeared on his face?

She walked groggily with the horse and an eagle flying pass gave a long shriek. Her heart suddenly went alive and an incredulous thought entered her mind.

However that thought was quickly rejected by him as she shook her head and secretly pressed her heart.

After leaving the outer field, at first glance, she saw Ji Furen. Ji Furen did not enter the hunting grounds with Ji Daren and was waiting outside. Since Shen Miao did not have any acquaintance in Long Ye, she went up to greet Ji Furen.

“Why did WangFei of First Rank come out so early?” Ji Furen smiled, “One thought that one will play longer inside. There are a lot of foxes in the outer fields and if one is lucky, one will be able to see black foxes. The scarf made from their fur are warm and beautiful.”