231 ( part 11-13 end)

Chapter 231: Return Of An Old Friend (Part 11)
The midwives were the best of all midwives. All the famous midwives were call upon before shortlisting to those who went through difficult births like small matters. In order to be safe, Tao GuGu found two of them.

The one in front, Li Po-zi said, “WangFei don’t be nervous. A female would always find the first birth difficult but as the saying goes, first is strange, second will be familiar. After giving birth the first time, one would not be scared later and it would be very smooth.”

Liu Po-zi was older than Li Po-zi, scolded, “What nonsense are you spouting in front of these nobles?” She then looked towards Shen Miao and said in wonder, “But WangFei is indeed very calm. This Po-zi had seen many young ladies given birth but it is the first time one see one that is this calm.”

Shen Miao was already supported to the bed to lie down. She looked calm, as if she did not put this matter to heart. From the beginning to the end, she did not display a panicked look at all, almost making others think that it was not her first time giving borth. Even it was the second time giving birth, those women would not be as relax as this.”

Shen Miao knew in her heart clearly that she was not as calm as she appeared to be. The memory of childbirth was so long ago and at that time Fu Xiu Yi did not care about her. The birth of the child was very difficult and she gave birth with great unease.

Now this child came to the world with everyone’s expectation. No matter if it is Xie Jing Xing and herself or Empress Xian De and Emperor Yong Le, when the Shen family knew of her being pregnant, they would definitely be very hopeful for the child. The more something is precious, the more one fear of it being broken.

Too much concern would become chaotic. She forced herself to breath in and exhale deeply, abandoning all the mess to the back of her head.

“May WangFei get up to eat something first.” Li Po-zi picked up a brown sugar soaked egg at the side to Shen Miao, “Only upon eating would one have energy. It takes some time to deliver thus one have to wait for a while.”

“WangFei is not at all delicate.” Liu Po-zi praise, “In the past those little daughter-in-laws would have tempers. Even those Furen of noble families would be exceptionally picky. They would not be willing to eat anything, saying that it is not comfortable but afterwards do not have strength to give birth. At the end the person suffering is oneself. WangFei is however is very sensible. Like that, the delivery would be smooth.”

She saw Shen Miao’s gentleness and was not picky of their countryside background. When she spoke she felt closeness and thus felt good.

Shen Miao knew that both of them were talking to help distract her, so that time could move faster. Afterall the delivery have yet to start.

Outside, Tao GuGu and the rest were waiting. Luo Tan said, “My heart is beatin very fast. One do not know if Youngest Biao Sister will give birth to a boy or a girl. After being curious for so long, one can finally have an answer.”

“No matter if it is a little heir or little princess, when His Highness the Prince returns, he would be very happy and dotes a lot.” Tao GuGu, “It is just that one do not know how long one would need to wait.”

Deng GongGong was somewhat nervous, “This is afterall the first younger generation of the Imperial family. The Emperor, Her Ladyship the Empress and Her Ladyship the Empress Dowager would be very happy in Heavens.”

It was so at this side, much less the people of Prince Rui residence.

Even Mo Qing, one who did not show much different between happiness and anger, seemed to be flushed red. Cong Yang kept jumping around and said, “Before the departure, Tie Yi had made a bet with me. I bet that it would be a little princess and had bet my entire fortune. If one lost this time, one’s funds for marrying a wife cannot be saved.”