225-226

Chapter 225: Jin Xing Ming (Part 1)
Shen Miao did not speak.

Xie Jing Xing did not release her and locked her in his arms.

After a long time, Shen Miao raised her head to look at him.

Xie Jing Xing also stared at her. This seemingly arrogant man who did not care about anything from when he was a stubborn teenager till now, seemed to have a little nervousness in his eyes at this moment when looking at her.

Shen Miao’s heard moved and in a short moment, she suddenly smiled.

She said, “Then what good is there for me?”

Xie Jing Xing was startled and there was joy in the bottom of his eyes and seemed to give a sigh of relief, mixed with some disbelief. He said, “What do you want? I will give you all.”

“If what I want is also what you want?” Shen Miao said.

Xie Jing Xing raised an eyebrow, “What do you want?”

“You Zhou’s thirteen mounts.”

“Belong to you.” He waved his hands straightforwardly, as if what Shen Miao was talking about was just a plaything like rouge.

“Mo Bei’s Ding Yuan City.”

“Belong to you.” Xie Jing Xing did not even blink.

“Southern Jiang’s Yu Provice, Western Xi’s East Seas, Lin An’s Qing Lake, Luo Yang’s ancient city.”

“All belong to you!”

Xie Jing Xing replied smoothly, like he had not thought about it at all. If Emperor Yong Le heard this, one feared that he would be vomiting blood due to anger and if Emperor Xiao Wu was here, one feared that he would be so angry that he would come alive to scold Xie Jing Xing a wrestle and arrest Shen Miao with a crime of ‘an evil female destroying a country’.

But Xie Jing Xing was not one who cared about other’s view at all. It was also true that Shen Miao would not really control Xie Jing Xing’s empire. She only just felt that Xie Jing Xing was carrying too much responsibility and wanted to distract him, thus she made a joke so that he would feel a little relax.

“If all belong to me, then what do you want?” Shen Miao asked.

Xie Jing Xing smile naughtily and said mischievously, “Thirteen times a night?”

Shen Miao, “…”

Xie Jing Xing pulled Shen Miao away and said, “Furen, you cannot not want me.”

Shen Miao said, “Your energy level is so exuberant, I will let Tang Shu give you some ice to decrease the internal heat.”

Xie Jing Xing put her down and said slowly, “With Furen here, why is there still the need for ice?”

Cong Yang who was outside was covering his ears and revealed an expression of pain. It was Jing Zhe, who was passing by, saw his expression and went forward with kind intentions, “Guard Yang, why are you trembling that violently? Could it be that you are sick?” As she was speaking, she reached her hands out to touch Cong Yang’s forehead.

Cong Yang was after a young man and was forced to listen to such living spring words that at this moment his face and ears were red. To have a small ice cold hand covering his forehead when he was unguarded, he jumped from the ground in a moment and scared Jing Zhe. Jing Zhe looked at her own hand, “I… What happened?”

Cong Yang looked at her like he had seen a ghost and suddenly ran away like his bottoms were on fire, leaving Jing Zhe alone at the original spot. Tie Yi, who was up on the tree, saw everything but did not say anything and instead had an expression of understanding everything clearly as he sat quietly hugging his sword.