171-173

Chapter 171: Confronting On The Bed (Part 1)
“Xie Jing Xing.”

Shen Miao and Xie Jing Xing turned around quickly and saw someone staggering out from the underbrush. When the person came nearer, Shen Miao”s entire body stiffen and unconsciously looked over at Xie Jing Xing’s expression. However due to Xie Jing Xing’s mask, one was unable to see anything.

That person was Princess Rong Xin.

Princess Rong Xin originally wanted to take a shortcut through the smaller routes but just at this time she saw Shen Miao being pulled by a unfamiliar man. Princess Rong Xing quickly instructed the palace maid to wait outside as she followed up. If others saw that Shen Miao was together with another unfamiliar man, it would only invite rumours.

Princess Rong Xin trusted Shen Miao’s character. But just now she saw that Shen Miao seemed to have some unwillingness and feared that Shen Miao was entangled with one of the Prince in the Palace and if there was any trouble, she wanted to help Shen Miao out of it. However it was not ideal to rush up and cause a misunderstanding.

She was rather far apart and could not hear clearly what both of them were talking about. Afterwards she saw that Shen Miao seemed to be almost crying and became anxious and walked up and heard Shen Miao saying ‘Xie Jing Xing, don’t be too much’.

Princess Rong Xin cried out involuntarily.

But upon seeing the tall figure turning around was an unfamiliar young man, wearing a silver mask that covered half his face smiling gently at him and nodded his head.

Princess Rong Xing quickly step forward and it was only then she saw that this male was Prince Rui.

When the Prince Rui from Great Liang first came to Ming Qi, Princess Rong Xin saw him before. But she did not care about matters of the court and did not deliberately inquire about him. Now at this moment when she saw that this person was Prince Rui, she could not describe the feelings she had.

However Shen Miao’s ‘Xie Jing Xing’ was indeed Xie Jing Xing. She did not hear it incorrectly.

Princess Rong Xin looked at Shen Miao questioningly, “Young Lady Shen, just now you called His Highness Prince Rui as Xie Jing Xing?”

SHen Miao was not in time to speak when Prince Rui spoke out first, “This Prince name is Xie Yuan and one’s small name is Jing Xing. Just now Young Lady Shen called this Prince small name.”

Shen Miao sighed in relief in her heart as she thought that Xie Jing Xing reaction was very fast and he could always find a reason to turn it around. Upon seeing Princess Rong Xin’s strange look, she then reacted to it and cursed Xie Jing Xing in her heart viciously.

Other than family, only one’s wift of lover would call another person’s small name. Who knew what kind of feeling would there be for Princess Rong Xin when she called Xie Jing Xing’s little name.

Xie Jing Xing did it deliberately.

Princess Rong Xin swept a glance between Prince Rui and Shen Miao before her gaze finally settled on Prince Rui.

There were some similarities, just like this purple attire. Only that youth who ride through the red-light district on horseback would be able to have that air of nobility when wearing such purple robes. However there were also differences. That was unfamiliarity, some coldness and the air of savageness and decisiveness that was different from the youth in her memory.

Xie Jing Xing was long death and he died on the battlefield under tens of thousands of Northern Jiang’s horces and thousands of arrows piercing through one’s heart.