195-196

Chapter 195: Bridal Chambers (Part 1)
The journey was very long and after three months, they finally reached Great Liang.

Xie Jing Xing’s team of carriage and horses were very fast. If it was ordinary people, one feared that it would take half a year. Shen Miao was able to reach Great Liang this year to the capital of Great Liang, Long Ye.

From the last lifetime and this lifetime, Shen Miao had never gone to Great Liang before. In her impression, Great Liang was a wealthy country and one heard that Long Ye was also very prosperous. When Fu Ming was studying, he had said to her before that if there was a day, he would want to go to Long Ye to look at how flourishing it was and if Great Liang was as good as the books had claimed to be.

Currently time could not be turned back and Fu Ming and Wan Yu had turned into dust but she had brought Fu Ming’s wish and stepped into the Long Ye city of Great Liang.

During these days, Shen Miao had long changed out of the wedding dress that she wore during the ceremony and Xie Jing Xing specially prepared clothing for her that was made according to the grade for a Great Liang’s Wang Fei of First Rank. Their entourage stopped at the gates of Long Ye and when the guards at the gate saw Xie Jing Xing, they let them enter without even looking at any token. These entourage was so large that it drew the attention of everyone on the streets.

The commoners said loudly, “It is His Highness Prince Rui of First Rank that return with WangFei.”

Shen Miao’s heart moved. It seemed that the common people here knew of the ins and outs of Xie Jing Xing marry a wife in Ming Qi and they were not surprised at all. It was most likely Xie Jing Xing had already spread the news in Great Liang early on.

As for Xie Jing mentioning that Emperor Yong Le long knew about this matter, Shen Miao did not believe it.

Just as she was thinking, the curtains of the horse carriage opened up and Xie Jing Xing rode his horse to outside of it, “Want to look at Long Ye’s scenery?”

At this time he had already taken down the mask on his face. Most likely in Great Liang there was no need to hide his identity and his expression was different from that in Ming Qi. That lazy arrogant expression had slightly dispersed and there were some sharpness to his expressions.

Shen Miao looked outside.

Exactly as the books recorded, the scenery of Long Ye was very different from Ding capital. Even though Ding capital was very lively, it was only bustling due to the wealthy families. How would any normal family be able to enter the restaurants? On the streets of Long Ye, the ordinary people were walking around with smiles on their face.

Shen Miao had noticed that the materials that the commoners wore were good and their expressions and looks were very healthy and it seemed that everyone was living well. Shen Miao thought in her heart that Great Liang’s people indeed leave in peace and the things that was passed around were not lies at all.

Long Ye was also very big. The buildings in Ding capital were exquisite and gorgeous but the commercial shops of Great Liang was majestic and elegant and had some impressive air. Shen Miao had been to Qin country before but Qin country did not make one’s heart yearn like Long Ye.

Even though she was very knowledgeable, she could not help but look with curiosity as she took in everything.

When Xie Jing Xing saw her as such, he said with raise eyebrows, “Don’t need to be anxious. In the future when there is time, I will bring you out to shop. Yong Le is not small so one have to take it slowly to get familiarize.”

His voice was not deliberately soft so the commoners that was nearby looked curiously at Shen Miao and said, “His Highness Prince of First Rank treats WangFei very well and dote this much.”