227-228

Chapter 227: Qin Qi Joining Hands (Part 1)
The night of rendezvous was always too short. If it was in the day, one would felt even more unsatisfactory. The sheets were filled with scent and after a while, the rustling of clothes were heard.

Jin Xing Ming caressed Ye Mei’s smooth back and there was some look of satisfaction on his face as he spoke, “Mei-er, why not say with me a little longer. The skies is not dark so why go back so early?”

Ye Mei’s back was facing Jin Xing Ming and there was a trace of anger in her eyes but when she turned her head over, it was filled with flirtation as she spoke, “Older Brother Jin is really reluctant to part with me, then quickly take me out of the Ye family. Ye Mao Cai keeps me in a tight control and these day he would offend urge me to enter the Palace. If one were to enter the Palace then in this lifetime, one would not have any fate to be with Older Brother Jin.”

When Jin Xing Ming heard that Ye Mei would be entering the Palace, he immediately sat up straight, “No!” If it was before, Jin Xing Ming did not know the taste of Ye Mei but now after being together, he was reluctant to let her go. He was like in seven Heavens in Ye Mei’s arms and in the future if he was with other females, one fear that they would all become wood.

What a male ask in his lifetime was nothing more than money and beauty. After eating fine rice, it would be hard to swallow buns. Jin Xing Ming was not at all willing to hand Ye Mei over to others and naturally become anxious.

Ye Mei snuggled in his arms and whispered, “Naturally I am not willing. My heart only has Older Brother Jin in it but now one could not decide on my own anymore. Thus one wanted to quickly leave and when Older Brother Jin and I reached Ming Qi, we would be able to be an immortal pair, enjoying every day in happiness.”

The beauty was affectionate and loyal and now that Jin Xing Ming had tasted sweetness, his heart was delighted and was filled with pride at the moment, “That is said correctly. Today upon my return I will instruct people to prepare. Keeping it safe, let’s take the water route. This water route is very hidden and even though it is dangerous, it is much faster than other routes.”

Ye Mei nodded her head, “In order to prevent Ye Mao Cai to have doubts, let’s meet here in five days time. Before that, Older Brother Jin, you must arrange all matters accordingly and it is also easier for me to deal with everyone in Ye residence.”

Jin Xing Ming agreed and both of them became entangled for a while before Ye Mei tidy her clothes and walked out the doors as if nothing had happened. After leaving the Sun family’s residence and getting onto the carriage, the guards of the Ye residence saw that she was alright, they did not think much of it. Ye Mei pulled up her sleeves after getting up the carriage and her white jaded arms were full of reddish patches.

Jin Xing Ming was anxious and rough thus when he tossed Ye Mei around, she was particularly tired. She looked at it for a while before putting her sleeves back.

She had always been master of men but now had to commit herself to Jin Xing Ming king of person. All these were all thanks to Ye Mao Cai. If she was not conned by Ye Mao Cai to go up the pirate ship, how would she come to this state? Since she would be leaving the Ye residence, then the Ye residence have to give her some compensation, else all the grievances she suffered these days would be nothing?

There was a hint of viciousness that flashed in her eyes.

*****

Five days later, Xie Jing Xing returned.

In the battle of Fu Yang City, the Lu family had thoroughly collapsed.

The Lu family had thought that they secretly recruit soldiers, bought horses and accumulate strength but little did they know that their opponent was also doing the same. It was so much so that his opponent was much more diligent than him. From that day when Emperor Yong Le was enthroned, he had started planning to bring the Lu family down and had been scheming for so many years so how could the Lu family compare?