chapter 1

You were walking from a long painful day at school. Not studying your surroundings just (f/s) blasting in your earbuds and the painful bruises and scratches throughout your body, cringing at the pain each time you toke a step. The bullies were worse today, the punches more violent, their insults more mean. Not only do your parents not care about you and your life at school wasn't any better but your best friend is moving tomorrow. You have known her your whole life and now when you needed her most she leaves.

You were about to turn the corner to your street when suddenly you were roughly pushed into a alleyway roughly tackled to the ground. You struggled but the male on top of you was to strong his breath smells strongly of alcohol. .." get off of me" you said. The male hade blonde hair and Brown eyes. "Now why would I do such a thing when I just retrieved a new toy" the male riped your shirt off as you struggle against him with no avail. He put a knife to your neck " if you resist again I have no problem with taking your life right now". You felt a sharp pain in your stomach but then the male was thrown off of you and tackled to the ground by....Jeff the killer? No way creepypasta wasn't real! Or was it? Apparently you were wrong because indeed it was jeff the killer. You starred in awe as jeff swiftly kills the man. Then horror feels you as jeff turned his attention to you. Jeff walked closely placing his hand on...your stomach? He removed his hand from you with blood covering his hand " your hurt" he said. Then the pain hit you like a rough beating you groaned loudly in pain. Jeff then seeing you have on no shirt toke his hoodie off and placed it on you. He then picked you up and started carrying you to the nearest hospital. "Why?" You aked him. " Why what?" "Why did you save me? " "because I absolutely despise in people like him...plus. ..your hot so im not going to let a beautiful girl like you get raped and bleed to death" you blushed at this but stayed silently. Both you and jeff make it to the hospital and he drops you off not wanting to get caught. The nurses find you and treat your wounds. The entire time you cant stop yourself from thinking about jeff.

{ there's my first chapter hope you enjoy}
I bid you good day till tomorrow my beautiful dragons♥♥♥♥