QnA!!

Hooray for 100k!

This is by far the most successful book I've ever written, and it's all thanks to you guys. You rock!! Thank you so much!!

Onto the questions!!

▪▪▪

Which character do you enjoy writing most?

My absolute favorite would have to be Toph. I love how strong she is, and how her tough kid facade slowly peels away when you write in character development. Toph never did have much of that in ATLA, and I'm glad I can write it myself! So much trauma coming her way, lol.

But yeah. I love writing her being tough, but for it all being an act and being able to read her thoughts and feelings and especially writing her parental issues and Kakashi and Kisame.

Who's your favorite character?

I have to admit, that's a tie between Toph and Sakura. They're both best girls. I really enjoy giving Sakura strength, especially because she had to work so hard for it. She won't become a medic in this fic, but I am planning to write a shorter story completely about her as she transitions more into maturity and really grows into herself.

Shikamaru comes in close second, though!

Would genjutsu work on Toph?

Okay people. This is one of the things I'm actually most proud for working out.

Eye-based genjutsu like those invoked by the Sharingan would NOT work on Toph for the simple reason that she can't meet the caster's gaze. That type of genjutsu needs the eye contact (windows to the soul and all that) and without it...

HOWEVER, genjutsu like the kind in Kill Your Heroes by Evil is a Relative Term could actually work. There, genjutsu works based on skill, deceiving not only the eyes but other senses. Toph still has touch, smell, hearing, and taste, and those can all be manipulated by a really good genjutsu master.

Although, there are very few actual masters who'd be good enough for that. A lesser shinobi would be easy to see (Get it?) through and easily dispatched.

Long story short, Itachi can't use genjutsu on her since he relies on the Sharingan. She'd be able to sense the discrepancies between reality and a genjutsu if a normal shinobi tries it on her.

Only a true genjutsu master could fool her.

Does Toph have chakra?

Yes, she does! She has the same sort of system that any untrained civilian would have; unmoulded and small. She will eventually learn to use it, although she's definently not a chakra powerhouse, like Naruto. Because she hasn't been working with it since she was really little, Toph won't have very much of it or very good control over it, and she will also be completely unable to do any elemental Justus at all.

What do you do apart from writing and drawing?

Well, I'm still in high school, so I do a lot of studying, but most of my time I read! Anything and everything Naruto! (I honestly prefer the Naruto verse over its original canon series). I've recently gotten into BnHA, so I'll prolly be writing a fanfic for that too. I guess I'm also working on a graphic novel, but that's a time consuming thing whenever I do get around to it.

And I sometimes do other crafts as well, but I'm not as good at that as other things.

As you can probably tell, I'm not the most athletic person, lol.

How did you come up with the idea for this book/fan fiction?

I honestly have no idea.