Chapter 2

Tang Han Qiu hung up the phone with a smile, turned to look at the astonished Qiu Yun Li, and calmly1 said, “Right now, can Mr. Qiu stay away from me without any worries?”

T/N

Qiu Yun Li was stunned by this sudden action of breaking off their engagement, and wasn’t able recover for a while.

Tang Han Qiu saw that he was dumbfounded, so she simply stepped forward, then suddenly raised her hand to grab his tie, the blue veins on her wrist stood out, and she abruptly pushed him sideways, like throwing away garbage she arbitrarily threw him into the arms of Qiu family’s housekeeper Liu Shu: “Go far away.”

Then she quickly2 grabbed the hand of the weak little white flower Yu Ru Bing, and brightly looked at her with both eyes.

T/N

Yu Ru Bing was neatly dressed wearing a clean white shirt and jeans, her tall ponytail exuded the light fragrance of her shampoo, while a light layer of powder was applied on her beautiful and elegant face, the whole person looked fresh and delicate, with the vibrant energy of youth.

On her white and fair porcelain face there was a bright red palm print, and needless to say the hand of the person who did it must’ve been very heavy.

“I’m sorry.” Tang Han Qiu didn’t hesitate, and directly admitted her mistake.

Yu Ru Bing trembled as a pair of pitiful, small white rabbit eyes met the look of a fierce tiger.

Tang Han Qiu: “… …”

Did this accidentally cast a psychological shadow on her?

So Tang Han Qiu released her immediately, took a few steps back, and suddenly called: “Dong Bo.”

Yu Ru Bing hastily glanced at her, she didn’t know what kind of harassment this was, so she immediately and restlessly turned her head, subconsciously casting Qiu Yun Li a look for help.

Then she heard Tang Han Qiu say: “Stand in the middle.”

“Pass along my message.”

Yu Ru Bing turned her head back at once with a confused look on her face: “… …?”

Dong Bo respectfully responded: “Yes Miss.” Then strode forward, and like a strong high mountain blocked himself between the two people.

Liu Shu helped stabilize Qiu Yun Li, then he quickly turned around, he was about to rush forward to protect his love, but in the next second Tang Han Qiu’s cold look froze his feet.

With Tang Han Qiu’s inherent pride it allowed her to spread her aura endlessly, and she instantly increase it by 800 meters. She slightly lifted her chin, and when her delicate jawline was exposed, she looked like a noble queen overlooking all living things.

A queen that Qiu Yun Li had never seen before.

Tang Han Qiu gave him a lazy look, then suddenly looked at Yu Ru Bing again.

Her impression of Yu Ru Bing had always been that she was very innocent, very good and also a very miserable person.

Yu Ru Bing was fancied by Qiu Yun Li, and only then did she herself became hostile to her, so she felt that she was innocent. Right now, when you look at it, Yu Ru Bing didn’t like Qiu Yun Li yet, but had already been really wronged.