Chapter 13

Qiu Yun Li tightly held her thin white wrist: “I want to let you sue Tang Han Qiu for 10 million in compensation.”

Ten million … … compensation.

Yu Ru Bing slightly narrowed her eyes when she heard this “What do I sue for?”

Qiu Yun Li smiled: “Did you forget that she hit you yesterday? You can sue her for intruding on your personal safety, and claim 10 million, I can even help you find a lawyer.”

When he said this Yu Ru Bing vaguely felt that he seemed very confident: “You seem to be too confident? President Tang’s family also has the Sheng Tian group of lawyers did you forget?”

In the original plot she knew that Tang Mo Yuan’s Sheng Tian law group was very powerful, to the extent that their name alone could make you kneel down and call your father.

Although Qiu Yun Li knew this he was still calm and unhurried, like he was holding a winning ticket: “Trust me, I am sure you can win.”

He was holding an ironclad proof in his hand, but it couldn’t be made public too early, nor could he show it to her now.

But he could be sure of it, and as long as Yu Ru Bing was willing to sue Tang Han Qiu, this evidence would definitely help her get the compensation. Even if Sheng Tian came to block the road, Tang Han Qiu couldn’t do anything – it could at least amount to five million!

This was the idea Qiu Hai Ning came up with, he didn’t want to let the Qiu family just lose money, the Tang family should also draw some blood. And the job of persuading Yu Ru Bing was naturally handed over to Qiu Yun Li who already had an interaction with her.

Yu Ru Bing couldn’t understand where his confidence came from, and couldn’t help raise her eyebrows, then curiously asked, “Are you serious? Are you not afraid of me telling President Tang?”

She clearly boasted Tang Han Qiu up to the sky in front of him, wasn’t it normal to think that she and Tang Han Qiu were on the same side? Why did he have the courage to let her sue her comrade-in-arms?

Because of the huge sum of compensation of 10 million?

But she couldn’t deny it, the amount of 10 million was indeed very tempting to ordinary people.

Qiu Yun Li still tightly clasped her wrist, and confidently said: “I believe you won’t. After all, you are short on money, and Tang Han Qiu isn’t a little bit good, is she?”

Yes, even if Yu Ru Bing had frantically touted Tang Han Qiu previously, and behaved very differently from the first time they met, she was still the same girl who did not love money, one of a kind, and pure.

He firmly believed that all her actions came about from helplessness, and from being forced. She bowed down to Hua Yao because of her lack of money, so of course he would feel concerned but wouldn’t blame her for eventually becoming a woman who succumbed to money.

Because he investigated her background, he found that her biological mother died prematurely, and her home wasn’t good to her, so she became independent from her family at the age of 14. Later, her father married her stepmother, and between the two of them a son was born who was now in junior high school.

Although she did not have any good relationship with her family, every month she’d still do a bunch of part-time jobs, and then send her hard-earned money back home, she had lived a very miserable life, the kind which was unbearable for rich children.