Chapter 22

Regarding Tang Han Qiu’s pollen allergy, it was something that Tang Mo Yuan personally approached Han Wei for before entering Hua Yao, and repeatedly told her not to let Tang Han Qiu see flowers, at least the areas where Tang Han Qiu would go to must not have any flowers — it was almost like a direct ban on flowers was made in Hua Yao.

Wen Yu Lan smiled softly, and didn’t say anything more.

Han Wei suddenly walked over, and suddenly reached out, a pink lollipop laid in her palm.

Wen Yu Lan blinked at her.

Han Wei cautiously avoided her gaze: “My boss bought it, I didn’t specifically buy it, so I’ll share one with you.”

Fearing that she wouldn’t accept it, added: “There are two, I don’t eat much sugar, so please help me share it with you.”

Actually, she remembered that Wen Yu Lan occasionally ate sweets, and a small bamboo basket full of candy was also placed on her cash register.

Wen Yu Lan smiled like a flower: “Then I will respectfully do as you say.”

She took the lollipop and playfully said: “Don’t tell your boss.”

Han Wei’s lips unconsciously wafted into a smile: “En, I won’t tell her.”

……

The time was around mid-September, the weather in Lan City had turned cooler, so when Yu Ru Bing went out she had to wear a thin long sleeve, and also had to bring a small jacket with her in her backpack to use when she comes back in the evening.

The system was surprisingly quiet for more than ten days, and only when arranging tasks did it reluctantly jump out and hit Yu Ru Bing’s opinionated socialist bar.

Yu Ru Bing had also figured out it’s routine for issuing its tasks, every seven days it would release a new mission, if she didn’t do it or voluntarily gave up, she would fail, and at present, she had already failed two.

However, it had no influence on her sturdy argumentative spirit, and everyday life continued as usual, going to school and Hua Yao’s practice room were her two points and one line1.

T/N

Practicing “Qingmeng2” for a month, Yu Ru Bing had already developed muscle memory, now as long as she hears the song, her body could consciously make the corresponding movements.

T/N

Her time in the practice room was roughly divided into three parts. One was to participate in team exercises; the second was to assist the instructors help her teammates improve; the third was to cram her head full of songs and dances from the idol groups of this world.

In the plot given by the auxiliary system, there weren’t many mentions of the history of idols in this world, only the relevant plot about actors, because the original heroine took the acting route, and never touched the career of an idol.

And the plot given by the auxiliary system was based on the original route of the original female host. If you follow the original plot, everything should be there. But if you run counter it, there were many places where the answers couldn’t be found in the plot, and so you could only fumble by yourself.