Chapter 3

Water flowed down as droplets splashed on Yu Ru Bing’s white shirt, her hands were propped on the sink, and her eyes were fixed on the person inside the mirror.

– Everything went back to the starting point, back to thirty minutes ago.

This was the twenty-third time she had returned to the starting point after jumping off the building.

“F–k… …”

She cursed.

She had lived for twenty-nine years, but never imagined that one day she would experience this kind of painful death!

But who could have expected that when she was just sleeping at home, she would then become another person with the same name after she opened her eyes!

Suddenly, a cold mechanical electronic sound echoed in her head: [Are you still being rebellious?]

Yu Ru Bing didn’t respond to it, and after being silent for a long time turned around and walked out of the bathroom, her footsteps were calm, and her whole body had no trace of urgency.

She opened the window again, and her mood was still just as calm, it didn’t change at all, she even found time to turn her head to say hello to Xu Zao Zao who had just returned: “Hi.”

She was calmly looking at Xu Zao Zao whose previous memory had been emptied: “Next, I will perform a show for you.”

Xu Zao Zao had a dumbfounded look: “… … what show?”

Yu Ru Bing: “A sit-up on the edge of death.”

The twenty-fourth time.

……

Time went back, the sound of water was still the same as before, and the person in the mirror was still intact.

Yu Ru Bing couldn’t help but feel irritated, her mouth felt unpleasant, and she instinctively wanted to chew something, something sweet.

She subconsciously touched her trouser pocket, but found that it was empty, then paused for a second, released a heavy breath, and turned around, but instead of lightly pulling the window open again this time she went back to her place and pulled out a chair, sat down, then lazily and helplessly adjusted her posture.

The system spoke again: [Not rebelling anymore?]

Yu Ru Bing was quite dissatisfied with this system that had grabbed her without permission, and she gave a sarcastic laugh: “I’m tired and want to take a break, you disapprove?”

[… …]

[Give up, you are now the core of this world, except for dying in a normal ending, all your deaths will only make the world read the file again, even if you die a thousand times.]

Yu Ru Bing lifted a corner of her mouth in ridicule: “I want to go home, thank you.”

[Why do you want to go back? Here you will have an unparalleled dazzling superstar halo, get the love of the best man, the most perfect family, and become the biggest winner in life, what’s so bad about this?]