Chapter 23

Yu Ru Bing’s answer was not without reason.

An argumentative person1 can easily answer back no matter what other people say, and in the end, it was necessary to use one’s own lever2 power to pry up the entire earth, then you won’t even fundamentally know how to be shy or shrink away.

T/N

They didn’t even need for the other party to throw them a topic to pick up, because they were self-sufficient to make an argument, treat any small issue and criticize it as a matter of principle, and always attack with “the skin itches, and wants to beat someone” as their first line.

Chi Nuan was shocked by Yu Ru Bing’s magical answer, even her pupils were shaking.

She had felt that the captain did not understand what she meant, but now she thought that the captain really seemed to understand, because the answer given by the captain actually made sense…

For a moment, she didn’t know what to do.

Yu Ru Bing seeing this, apologetically touched and patted her little head: “I’m sorry, as the captain, I didn’t know that you have a heart that wanted to be a master, blame me for not caring enough about you.”

With her peerlessly meaningful and heartfelt words: “But Xiao Nuan, you are still young, you must learn good things, don’t learn to be argumentative, or become a keyboard man3, these are harmful things.”

T/N

Yu Ru Bing’s was actually twenty-nine years old, but this body was twenty-one years old while the rest of them were not yet in their early twenties, so in her eyes they were all children.

Chi Nuan: “… …”

I’m sorry captain, but why do I think that you are scolding yourself?

Chi Nuan weakly defended: “No, it’s not…I don’t want to be a master at arguing.” She said, “I just want to be like captain, and be able to cope with the words of others with ease.”

There was a ray of longing that gradually grew in her round eyes: “You can even speak bravely with General Assistant Han and President Tang.”

Then later with a sense of loss said: “I also want to talk with President Tang…”

Chi Nuan had followed Yu Ru Bing ever since the first day she joined the practice room. As soon as she came, she immediately got acquainted with Tan Xi who seemed to not be familiar with her, then it was followed by her quickly meeting other people. No matter what kind of personality she dealt with, she was very calm, and coped with ease.

This made the withdrawn, and introverted Chi Nuan envious.

This envy reached its peak when she saw Yu Ru Bing get in General Assistant Han’s car that day without any fear.

— The captain could easily deal with the company’s executives and even the big boss!

So, she also became more determined about wanting to learn from Yu Ru Bing, but because of her personality problem, she didn’t have any courage to speak, and didn’t expect to be directly picked out by her today.

Yu Ru Bing was shocked.

She knew that Chi Nuan was introverted and timid, this cowardice also made it difficult for Chi Nuan to let herself go during practice, and she was bound by these invisible shackles all the time. This was a headache for her and the instructors.