Chapter 30

Qiu Yun Li came to Hua Yao today because he sincerely wanted to apologize to Tang Han Qiu and to start over with her.

That night when Yu Ru Bing raked in his money, he thought a lot after he got back, including the sincere praise of Yu Ru Bing towards Tang Han Qiu.

At first, he was really puzzled by Yu Ru Bing’s behavior and even felt that she had been drugged, but had to admit that Yu Ru Bing’s behavior of constantly praising Tang Han Qiu’s was a bit brainwashing.

So after he went back, Yu Ru Bing’s words of compliment for Tang Han Qiu echoed in his mind from time to time.

— Our President Tang is the galaxy’s ocean of stars, the mountains and rivers, and the brilliant sun.

And naturally omitted the sentence “the most beautiful existence that simple-minded creatures like you simply cannot experience!” that followed.

He settled down to think whether Tang Han Qiu was as good as Yu Ru Bing said, and finally magically found out — she was.

She was born in the best family, was meticulously cared for since childhood until she grew up, and she had the most outstanding appearance that was unmatched, this was coupled with decent manners and etiquette, completely like an elegant princess in the royal family. Afterwards, she was admitted in Ivy League based on her own ability and excellent knowledge that made people admire her.

Thinking like this, she was indeed dazzling like the galaxy’s ocean of stars, beautiful like the mountains and rivers, and passionate like the brilliant sun.

Such a fine person used to like him, and liked him unconditionally. But he turned a blind eye to her, and thought that she was unreasonable.

He became a little sad and annoyed. Such a good woman, such an excellent partner, only an idiot would turn a blind eye and deliberately ignore it!

And even more terrifying was that he actually felt regretful and annoyed by this! This proved that Yu Ru Bing wasn’t the only person in his heart, and right now half of it was given to Tang Han Qiu.

He quickly fell into a dilemma. These two women, he didn’t know who to choose. He liked both of them, he wanted both of them.

Especially…especially being damn possessive, the more you couldn’t have the more you’d want it.

He was distressed by this, then when after a long time had passed and he was still distressed, he finally decided to look for the Tang family’s third young master Tang Sheng He to complain and seek enlightenment, men understood other men better, and so could give him better advice.

The younger brother who had a good relationship with him happily told him to find Tang Han Qiu.

Tang Sheng He said to him on the phone: “In marriage the social and economic status of the two families should be well-matched, your family should be worthy of my sister. And you two were childhood sweethearts, my sister had loved you for so many years, so based on those feelings, it’s easier for you to chase after her than Miss Yu, so of course you have to choose her.”

He thought that these words made sense, and he was persuaded without the slightest struggle.

So he went to order a large bouquet of bright red roses today, then gathered the courage to come to Hua Yao, and finally made up his mind — if the apology succeeds, then he’d let go of Ru Bing, and start over with Han Qiu.