Chapter 9

Yu Ru Bing’s Italian cannon failed to fire at Qiu Yun Li, and was forced back by Han Wei.

Han Wei had noticed Yu Ru Bing’s impatient expression before, and compared to the murderous look she had now, decided: “You don’t need to go.”

“The draft will begin in a month, you go practice first, don’t waste time.”

Han Wei turned to look at Lin Lin: “Notify the person downstairs to take Young Master Qiu to the reception room first, and then personally take charge of Miss Yu’s follow-up work.”

She turned over her watch to look at it, then swiped at her phone screen to one side, and said, “I’m going to receive Young Master Qiu.”

Lin Lin: “Okay.”

Yu Ru Bing showed a pitiful expression, but was helpless, after all, Han Wei was now her boss, so she scratched her nose and said, “Then I’ll trouble Boss Han for help.”

Han Wei nodded, took pity at her unfortunate expression, then silently lowered her eyes to the opened message box with Tang Han Qiu, and went to the reception room while typing.

……

In the spacious and clean reception room, a man was sitting on the sofa with a pair of slender legs that had nowhere to be put on, and an impatient expression faintly appeared between his handsome eyebrows.

The door of the reception room was opened in the next second, and Han Wei with an appropriate and tidy bearing walked in from the outside, she wore a black Bluetooth headset on her right ear, and her eyes slightly looked up reflecting Qiu Yun Li’s appearance, then slightly bowed: “Young Master Qiu.”

Then she walked across to the table and sat down, put her mobile phone on the table, introduced herself first, and then said in a business tone: “I am very sorry Young Master Qiu, Yu Ru Bing is now a signed artist of Hua Yao, she still has work to be done, and currently has no time to see you, please understand.”

“Artist?” Qiu Yun Li picked up on the main point at once, “When did she become Hua Yao’s artist?”

Han Wei: “Just now.” Became Hua Yao’s official artist.

Qiu Yun Li’s eyes suddenly changed, and asserted: “Impossible.”

“Ru Bing and Tang Han Qiu had a dispute, how could she sign with Hua Yao?” His eyes dimmed, “Did you use some underhanded means to force her to sign!”

Qiu Yun Li’s words fell to the ground, and Han Wei heard a disgusted chuckle in the Bluetooth headset hanging on her ear, but she didn’t change her expression: “Young Master Qiu, I think you might have misunderstood, signing with Hua Yao was Yu Ru Bing’s personal decision, it had nothing to do with us.”

You may not believe it, but she even used her head as a guarantee.

Qiu Yun Li stared at her closely: “Was it Tang Han Qiu?”

Was this a trick of that crazy woman? Because she couldn’t get him, she had to break him up and Ru Bing! She was deliberately not in the company, and wanted to play a cat and mouse game with him!

Qiu Yun Li made up his mind and coldly sneered: “Please tell her, don’t play these silly games again, quickly let Ru Bing go, otherwise I won’t forgive her!”