Chapter 29

“Class B.”

All the people were silent for three seconds, and then they burst out like water dropped into the oil pan, voices with incomprehensible tone floated on the upper end of the pyramid, and even Zhou Jun Wen herself frowned in confusion.

Although Yu Ru Bing was her rival, she would not deny Yu Ru Bing’s strength and value.

Yu Ru Bing was definitely a high-quality idol, and was her strongest opponent, better than her even. Just like Mizuki’s question earlier — Yu Ru Bing didn’t seem like this was her first time being a trainee.

There was no reason for such a person to fall into Class B.

This was Zhou Jun Wen first-time being a trainee, and stepped into this big circle of the entertainment industry, so naturally she did not understand why the program group would intervene in this rating. Her impartial heart also made her feel very unhappy by the involvement of the program crew — this was really unfair to Yu Ru Bing!

Wasn’t Hua Yao a company under the Tang Group, and they just watched as their artist was bullied by the program crew?

At this moment Zhou Jun Wen suddenly had doubt that this was a conspiracy theory: Was Yu Ru Bing intentionally signed with Hua Yao by Tang Han Qiu? Was it to give her a hard time and let her be bullied?

Zhou Jun Wen frowned more tightly. But Yu Ru Bing wanted to offer Tang Han Qui as the best Amway in the world? It didn’t look like Tang Han Qiu was suspicious at all.

All of this… what’s going on?

Variety newcomer Zhou Jun Wen felt a headache coming her way.

After Mizuki announced the score, she pressed the microphone and looked at Yu Ru Bing calmly.

She also felt uncomfortable for Yu Ru Bing, but this was the way of a variety show. They were part of the program team as mentors, and it was necessary to cooperate with the significant people inside the program team, so no matter how she thought that this rating was unreasonable, nothing could be done.

After listening to Yu Ru Bing’s rating result, Arte seamlessly glanced at the other mentors, and the two understood from each other’s eyes that this was routine.

In variety shows, they always needed a topic they could use as a drain1. Presumably, the program team saw the potential of Yu Ru Bing being a hot topic, so they deliberately set her up, and waited to see if it could lead to a big flame war that could cause a big splash for the show at the official launch.

T/N

As long as the ratings could be improved, then everyone on the program would benefit, while at the same time, everyone could also be used as tools, including the mentors, and including the program group themselves.

The eyes of the rest of the people instantly gathered on Yu Ru Bing, who was supposed to be in Class A but went to Class B instead.

Tan Xi and the others were shocked, they themselves couldn’t be clearer with regards to Yu Ru Bing’s strength. Chi Nuan wanted to argue with the mentors, and wanted to keep an eye on Yu Ru Bing for fear that she would suffer a blow with this.

Tan Xi looked imposing, her hands tightly held the microphone, and her legs moved ready to step out and seek justice, but in the end, Yu Ru Bing secretly tugged at her, and grabbed the microphone in front of her, then bowed with a smile: “It’s an honor to be selected in Class B, thank you mentors.”