Chapter 18

Twelve o’clock arrived, and everyone happily greeted the wonderful break time, but they didn’t dare go out of the practice room first, after all, there was a big Buddha with them.

The dance instructor carefully asked Tang Han Qiu: “President Tang… do you want to say something to everyone?”

Tang Han Qiu slowly got up, and said in a strict business-like tone: “Properly work hard, and do your best.”

Yu Ru Bing and Tan Xi were the only ones that had performed outstandingly and none could compare with them, some people were just born unsuitable to eat this bowl of rice1 while some would just accidentally enter this circle.

T/N

She wouldn’t force others to unleash their potential, because there was no way to force it.

Anyway, there was Yu Ru Bing and Tan Xi, and Hua Yao won’t lose money with these two.

Tang Han Qiu thought of this, and unconsciously glanced at her signed artist Yu Ru Bing, she found that the other party had been frequently looking down at her phone, and from time to time would make a slight inaudible sigh, then turned around and secretly ate a piece of candy.

All in all, she could tell that her mood wasn’t very good.

Tang Han Qiu: “Have a break then.”

Then she walked out of the practice room first, her hind legs had just stepped out of the practice room, when a gust of wind swept behind her, which made her subconsciously look back, and she saw Yu Ru Bing walk out with her phone, the screen clearly showed the note “Stinky Vampire!!!”.

Tang Han Qiu: “???”

What kind of universe shattering god moving2 note was this?!

T/N

Then she saw Yu Ru Bing put the phone to her ear with a gloomy air, and coldly say: “It was not enough to scold you yesterday, you still want to continue today?”

“Okay, I Yu Bu Ru Bing will teach you group of vampires today that even demons have to abide by the basic law!”

Tang Han Qiu watched her hurriedly walk in the opposite direction of the cafeteria, then pulled open the door of the stairwell, lifted her legs to go in, and completely disappear from Tang Han Qiu’s vision.

Tang Han Qiu turned to Han Wei in silence for a moment and said, “Looking at this attitude, she should you be talking to her family?”

Han Wei nodded.

Tang Han Qiu thought for a while: “The story you told me yesterday, refresh my memory.”

She was very worried that Yu Ru Bing this exotic flower3 would be disturbed, and that the more she laughed with others, the more things she hid.

T/N

Then the door of the practice room was opened again, and the trainees and dance instructor walked out one after another, but were shocked when they found that Tang Han Qiu was still outside the door, then under her friendly gaze, they walked towards the cafeteria in a panic.

The girl named Chi Nuan who was behind the team and was the last one to walk out, suddenly stopped and stood expressionless, her hands constantly twisting the edge of her clothes, and with a look of hesitation on her face.