Chapter 5

Tang Han Qiu didn’t want Tang He Tian to know that she and Yu Ru Bing met even for a short time. The reason was very simple: Tang He Tian didn’t like Yu Ru Bing.

Tang He Tian had mixed in the market for many years, he was accustomed to the wind and the rain1 and the ghost in people’s heart2, and towards the one who suddenly broke into his daughter’s fiancé’s life, this so-called ordinary college student he had a certain vigilance and repulsion.

T/N

Whether Yu Ru Bing was really kind and innocent, and whether it was really unintentional to disrupt Tang Han Qiu’s marriage, it still remained to be discussed.

But what was certain was, she took away the person that Tang Han Qiu used to love, and indirectly destroyed the engagement between Tang Han Qiu and Qiu Yun Li. With just these two points, for the girl that he doted on very much Tang He Tian towards her praise and good feelings would instantly fall into a negative number.

Even if Tang Han Qiu repeatedly reiterated her innocence it would be useless.

Dong Bo responded and continued driving, then he thought in his heart, the best flatterer in the world was actually the Old Master. As long as they truly praised their family’s young master and young miss, the master would be happy, and he’d be especially coaxing to that person.

But Yu Ru Bing was an outsider, so he naturally wouldn’t disclose this.

Tang Han Qiu looked at the little white flower sitting in front of her, then suddenly remembered her previous phone call, her red lips slightly moved, but when she was about to ask her what the matter was, she saw her eyes lit up.

The bright look in her eyes glittered like countless stars had fallen into them.

She looked out the window, carrying an excited expression: “Can you stop the car over there?” She then turned to look forward at Tang Han Qiu, “I want to buy something.”

Tang Han Qiu slightly nodded: “Yes.”

……

Tang Han Qiu stood in front of the polished glass cabinet with her slim and slender silhouette faintly reflected on the smooth glass, and coupled with her tall figure, elegant and noble temperament, she looked just like a model who was walking on the catwalk.

She looked at the glittering jewels that delighted the eye3 assortment of candies behind the glass, her slender eyelashes slightly flickered, and her eyes fell on Yu Ru Bing who wasn’t too far away.

T/N

They were at a small sweet shop that had opened not far from the hospital, the name of the store was simple and crude, it was called “A Piece of Candy”.

The interior was decorated in a bright and warm manner, the faint scent of candy filled the air, and as soon as Yu Ru Bing walked in it seemed like she had fallen into heaven, her eyes were bright, her lips were slightly raised, her smile was full of happiness, and the little bamboo basket she used to shop was almost half filled with various kinds of sweets.

Tang Han Qiu stood calmly aside and looked at the excited little white flower as she chose, then thought: She really loves sweets.

But she didn’t remember if Yu Ru Bing also loved sugar so much in her last life.

She thought about it then, maybe Yu Ru Bing in her previous life also liked to eat sweets? But she didn’t see it? Or … quit eating them?