Chapter 19

Tang Han Qiu said do then she’d do it, said buy then she’d buy, and when she turned around to call for General Assistant Han to ask her to handle it, Yu Ru Bing grabbed the chance: “Wait… … wait a minute… …”

Tang Han Qiu’s hand holding her mobile phone paused, and looked at her puzzled: “?”

Both of her eyes were clear and red while the tip of her slightly powdered nose gently shook, just like a little white rabbit. She sniffed, and continued to stutter a little, apparently not yet returning to normal: “Can you just owe it for now… owe this…”

“Otherwise… the fuel cost…it’s not cost-effective… …”

There were no candy shops near Hua Yao, if she wanted to buy some sweets it would be necessary to go out a distance to find one, to waste gas just to take a trip and look for candy, this wasn’t very worthwhile.

Tang Han Qiu tilted her head, then looked at her silently, remembering that she had refused her gesture to send her a candy store as compensation that day, and suddenly realized that she was unexpectedly frugal in spending money, she definitely wouldn’t squander any unnecessary expense.

Does she not only need to earn a bit more, but also spend less?

Because of the difference in living environment Tang Han Qiu didn’t need to care about spending money since childhood, and after all this she still did agree to buy some sweets for her. But now that she was so conscientious about saving for herself, she unconsciously smiled a bit wider, and with blunt consideration said to her, “Okay, I’ll owe it.”

“I will definitely buy some for you.”

But for just a lollipop, can the dignified President of Hua Yao be refused?

Yu Ru Bing had just howled a few times with her gripe towards Tang Han Qiu, but now there was a promised blessing from Tang Han Qiu’s vow to buy her a lollipop, so the space in her heart that was empty for over ten years seemed to be filled up all at once, making her mood lighten and happy, even the anger she had towards the original owner’s parents had been eliminated — she could now call back and even attempt to laugh like the spring breeze then argue again for 300 rounds!

She was an adult and did not need to cry for a long time, as long as she could vent out her feelings then that was enough, and she was very grateful to Tang Han Qiu for giving her this opportunity.

She gradually realized, that Tang Han Qiu seemed to treat her…really well.

She didn’t know where this goodness came from. Was it because of the continuous guilt of hitting the original owner? But that should unlikely go so far, she had already apologized, and the compensation had been given, it was she herself who didn’t want to give up, and the two of them had clearly achieved an agreement and settlement on this matter.

Or was it because she was an artist that she had signed with? But this was also wrong if she signed someone else in the future, would she pay attention to each and everyone’s emotional state?

How could there be such an idle boss?

Yu Ru Bing relaxed and finally returned to normal, turned to look at Tang Han Qiu, and suddenly asked: “Why is President Tang so good to me?”

Tang Han Qiu glanced at her, and before she could reply, heard her ask another question: “Are you captivated by my beauty?”