Chapter 21

In the candy shop, Yu Ru Bing stood in front of a familiar candy shelf, both her eyes were full of little candies laying quietly under the gentle light, and the tip of her nose gently shook as the aroma of the sweets dug in by themselves, sweet and pleasant.

Tang Han Qiu still stood beside her as a cash dispenser, shining with the light of money.

Yu Ru Bing’s slender eyelashes flickered a little, and said: “President Tang, I suddenly feel that…I should give a share?”

Tang Han Qiu: “Huh?”

Where had her mind jump to?

When Yu Ru Bing faced the walking cash dispenser, her temper was unprecedentedly good, and the arc on the corners of her mouth did not change for a second, even when she spoke it felt like a gentle spring breeze: “What kind of flavor does President Tang like? “

Tang Han Qiu instantly woke up: “… …”

Wasn’t it wrong to take someone else’s money and share it with?

Tang Han Qiu sighed: “No need to buy for me, I don’t eat sweets.”

Yu Ru Bing blinked: “Is this the legendary “born from the same root1?”

T/N

Because they were Tang (sugar2)?

T/N

Tang Han Qiu responded and convincingly said: “I just don’t eat too much sweet things.”

Yu Ru Bing clicked her tongue twice in pity, as if Tang Han Qiu had missed out on the best things in the world: “That’s a pity.”

She immediately reached out and took a strawberry-flavored pink lollipop wrapped in transparent candy paper from the shelf next to her, then presented it to Tang Han Qiu like a treasure, she gladly said, “Would you like to try it?”

Tang Han Qiu looked at the candy in front of her without any interest, then raised her hand and made a gesture of refusal: “No need.”

Yu Ru Bing withdrew the candy, then with a righteous cause: “Then I have to work hard, and try it for you.”

Tang Han Qiu: “???”

Did you also paste gold on yourself3?!

T/N

In the end Yu Ru Bing took only three lollipops from the shelf, Tang Han Qiu was taken aback for a moment, because she thought that she would empty the entire shelves, but never thought that she would be so subtle.

Sure enough if you can earn more, and spend less then spend less?

Tang Han Qiu asked again before paying: “You really don’t want to get more? You don’t need to pay anyway.”

Yu Ru Bing was surprised when she heard what she said, and then said with a resolute voice: “President Tang, we must consume rationally, and not spend money just because we have money.”

Tang Han Qiu: “…these pieces don’t cost more than a hundred yet?”

Yu Ru Bing: “Sigh, I’m not thinking of trying to save you some money”