Chapter 31

Chapter 31: He wants to marry Qiu Yun Li.

Tang Han Qiu felt another incoming headache coupled with helplessness brought by her instinctive hunch regarding Yu Ru Bing.

But what else could she do?

It’s not like she could do anything about it so just let her do what she wants.

Tang Han Qiu finished enlightening herself, and continued to listen to Han Wei’s report. Judging from the current intensity of fan viewership, Yu Ru Bing and Feng Ting’s Zhou Jun Wen were comparable, Tan Xi was slightly inferior to the both of them, but was still also quite impressive. Even the initially cowardly Chi Nuan got a voice of attention.

Hua Yao’s official Weibo had also received a lot of attention, and the relevant publicity plans had been rapidly followed through, so as long as Yu Ru Bing continued to be stable or performed exceptionally well until the later period, Hua Yao’s publicity would continue to increase and won’t be left behind.

But on the official Weibo of <New Star Idol> a small round of verbal war was set off, and with a certain degree Yu Ru Bing was regarded as the topic.

In the entertainment industry, there were no artist that didn’t need a talking point, because only when there’s a topic could they be paid attention to, especially for newcomers who have just entered this circle, attention was really important.

Therefore, as long as the talking point did not involve any personal attacks or excessive remarks, Hua Yao would not intervene. An artist that brings their own topic for people to talk about which would save them publicity fee, what kind of company wouldn’t be happy with that?

Tang Han Qiu opened her own empty and utterly lacking of content Weibo account to browse around Weibo, then as soon as she had a general understanding of Yu Ru Bing’s popularity she went offline.

She neither reposted nor posted her own stuff, keeping her Weibo content blank with the user ID showing only a simple letter “T”, and even her avatar was only a picture of a cloud.

She stretched her waist and slowly stood up preparing to walk around to help her digest.

……

Inside the Tang family Villa.

Tang He Tian walked downstairs, and saw his gentle-faced lover sitting gracefully on the sofa while holding a cup of steaming black tea in her hand, and looking intently at the computer on the table.

Beside the computer there was also a mobile phone, showing that she was talking to her “good daughter-in-law”.

She looked at the computer while from time to time asked something with a degree of intimacy, then the daughter-in-law on the other end of the phone would answer, the scene looked very harmonious.

Tang He Tian came over and curiously asked, “What are you looking at?”

His voice also reached the phone, and the person opposite obediently called out: “Dad.”

Tang He Tian nodded habitually, but couldn’t help turning on the caring mode of fatherly love: “The weather is getting cold, you have to wear more clothes outside, do you hear me? Eat well, and eat on time, if you get stomach problems, then we will be angry.”

Jiang Ying Yao at the other end of the phone softly smiled, and couldn’t help feel warm in her heart, so her tone of voice unconsciously relaxed: “Dad rest assured, your good son Tang Mo Yuan is overseeing me every day to eat well, and it’ll be difficult not to eat well.”