Chapter 15

Tang Han Qiu ruthlessly hung up the phone, this was the first time that she had faced an extremely exaggerated rainbow of nonsense1, so she was at a loss.

T/N

She didn’t know what kind of person was in Yu Ru Bing’s shell, but was very curious, where did she come from to have so many whimsical thoughts? Why does her mouth speak so well?

The most important thing was, why did she always boast about her?!

Were they inside the company, where the employees smooth the whiskers and pat the horse’s bottom2 of their superiors?!

T/N

But when she thought about it carefully, with the two directors and one chairman in her family, they didn’t seem to have encountered something like this? Or they once did, and those were all fired?

After all, those three in her family didn’t like to listen to others boast about themselves … …

Yu Ru Bing’s praise in front of them would definitely not last long.

But in the end, she was still too tolerant of her, at least… this was currently the case.

Tang Han Qiu helplessly exhaled, she’d just pay more attention to it tomorrow, this episode of blowing her up would make people who heard it feel itchy all over.

So she put away the materials on top of her desk, and then got up to take a bath. At this moment, a call came in.

She glanced, and saw that it was Tang Mo Yuan.

After she picked it up, Tang Mo Yuan spoke first: “Does your head still hurt?”

She told the truth: “It’s okay, I can already go to work.”

Tang Mo Yuan: “…… You can stay at home for a few more days, and let Han Wei handle the company.”

Tang Han Qiu sat back again: “Relax, I’m fine.”

She was no longer the stupid Tang Han Qiu in her previous life.

After being pushed in her last life, because she found it too hard to believe, and because of being a puppet she began to make a scene, noisily crying like in a drama, and refused to apply the medicine properly, so Qiu Yun Li had to come and see her.

It was a very unpleasant memory.

She would never become as stupid as her previous life, the medicine should be applied, and she’d never become a hypocrite!

Tang Mo Yuan paused for a moment, and said with compromise: “If it’s uncomfortable, just go home and rest, do you understand?”

Tang Han Qiu nodded her head, and replied: “En, en, I know, I know.”

Tang Mo Yuan then suddenly changed the topic: “You signed that Miss Yu,” he asked, “Does dad know?”

Tang Han Qiu: “… I haven’t told him yet.”

The brother and sister fell silent in tacit agreement, because they knew that Tang He Tian’s first impression of Yu Ru Bing had gotten worse, and if he was to know that his daughter had signed her, he would fly into rage, and every day he would worry about whether she would make his daughter unhappy again.