Chapter 32

Chapter 32: Humble Little Yu, begging for sugar online.

Tang Han Qiu calmly said to the mobile phone: “Tang Sheng He told me that he thinks Qiu Yun Li is very good, and is the best choice for a marriage partner.”

She picked up a strand of her hair and wrapped it slowly around her fingertips, then reasonably stated: “If he didn’t like Qiu Yun Li himself, how could he say that after Qiu Yun Li sent me flowers?”

“I know, I will send him to you in a while, let him clearly explain it to you.”

When Tang Sheng He heard that he was going to see Tang Mo Yuan, he jumped up and hurriedly rushed to Tang Han Qiu’s desk, he was about to stop her, but saw her raise a hand and gestured him to stop then with a cold tone of voice: “Don’t move.”

She slightly lifted her beautiful and seductive eyes as it gleamed coldly at him. Although she was sitting, her aura was so strong that Tang Sheng He could only stand and hold himself back. She said quietly: “Unless you want to be beaten.”

Tang Sheng He’s smile was no longer as bright, and it barely hung from the corner of his mouth, looking like he wanted to laugh but couldn’t, it was somewhat ugly: “Second Sister don’t, don’t be angry, don’t tell big brother, I won’t joke with you anymore …”

Among the Tang family what he feared the most was not the business crocodile of the business circle, Tang He Tian, but Tang Mo Yuan, the current person in control of Tang Group.

Tang Mo Yuan was upright and a modest gentleman, his attitude was gentle towards his family members, but he was cold and unfriendly when he was teaching other people a lesson, just like a horrible grim reaper holding a scythe in his hand, it would reek of blood with just a slight lift of his eyes, Tang Sheng He just thought about this and felt that his scalp was going to explode.

But what most surprised Tang Sheng He was that this second sister, who had always been easily agitated, took control, then also reversed black and white, and complained to big brother Tang Mo Yuan!

He panicked, and so he quickly confessed, he’d go through the matter at hand first then talk about it again some other time!

“Joke?” Tang Han Qiu glanced at him, and then laughed, “It doesn’t matter, I’m serious.”

She said to the mobile phone: “I will let someone send him over now.” Then she hung up the phone altogether.

Tang Sheng He’s expression was stiff, his lips were squeezed into a line and he asked incredulously, “Are you serious?”

Tang Han Qiu’s expression was solemn: “There’s no need to teach you the way to Tang Group, so let the driver send you over, don’t bother big brother to personally come find you.”

Tang Sheng He felt his chest tighten, and his voice began to tremble uncontrollably: “I’m not going, you must be kidding… …”

Tang Han Qiu raised the pen in her hand and pointed at him, just like holding a sharp long sword and pointing at the enemy she didn’t like: “The things I just said, I won’t repeat it a second time.”

“Now,” she moved the tip of the pen, then pointed it at the closed door, “Get out on your own.”

Tang Sheng He then started to act shamelessly: “I won’t, unless you tell me that you’re only kidding!”

Tang Han Qiu stared at him with a cold glint in her eyes that made people want to retreat. She held the pen and slowly stood up: “No?”

“Then shall I personally give you a ride?” She had a smile on her lips while the veins on the back of her hand suddenly tightened, making the pen in her palm instantly break into two pieces.