•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀ•

||𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍||

||𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍||

Tears rolled down down your eyes one by one as your eyes witnessed the news that broke all over the world and in the process breaking your already broken heart for the millionth time. You really thought nothing could hurt you more than the way you were hurting but oh how wrong you were.

The sudden news of Taehyung getting engaged with his ex girlfriend left you devastated and in a state of mess. You cupped your mouth to stop the series of sobs that were leaving your mouth in the empty apartment, that felt like balls of fire escaping from your chest leaving a harsh buring feeling inside your chest.

Your breathing wasn't in control anymore as you bit on your lips hard making yourself taste the blood to stop yourself from crying any longer. You slowly stood up from the couch wiping your tears to stand infront of the huge mirror that stood proudly in the living room area as a decorative piece.

Looking into the mirror you could only recognize a defeated person, makeup totally ruined making your imperfections visible, the dark circles under your eyes that you tried to hide under the heavy makeup was all now showing. A broken doll dancing into the signals of everyone, that's what you were. You could see yourself falling apart slowly but it was impossible for you to find someone who'd hold back and bring you back into pieces.

Your desperate eyes fell on the mini bar where Jungkook had stored many alcoholic beverages and without thinking twice you grabbed a bottle of wine and opening the lid you gulped down a huge amount of the bitter substance in one. The bitter liquid went down your throat as more tears fell from your eyes.

You wanted to forget everything, you wanted to free yourself from everything that was taking place in your life but how could you complain about anything when you were the main reason behind everything. Finishing half of the bottle you fell on your knees crying your heart out. After all that's what you were left with now, pain and suffering.

 After all that's what you were left with now, pain and suffering