Be My Bride

When Yunlan and Da quing  came. He was shocked Shen Wei  is with his father.

   Whose  entertaining  him happily. "Oh! Yunlan you came back! Meet the Black cloak Envoy Shen Wei.  Mr. Shen Wei  this is my son Yunlan!" Shen Wei  smirk. "I know him sir. His the one I choose to be my bride!"

    That made all of them shock. "What nonsense  are you talking about?! I'm no bride! Because I'm a man! Do you hear me!" Shout Yunlan. But Shen Wei  ignored him and talk to Mr. Zhao, "Please  sir if you give your son's  hand to me I will make him happy forever! And I will give anything he wants.

    That made Xin ci think, "This envoy is royalty! My son will marry a royal blood plus his rich and very influential  in politics! He can make me a director  in Daragon City! Plus my troublesome  son will be out of my house." He said to himself. "Deal!" And shake his hand.

    Yunlan almost pop his eyes off, "No.....!!!! What are you doing Dad?! I don't  want to marry him!" Mr. Zhao hit him on the shoulder, "Your  good for nothing! At least he is willing to marry you! And his rich!" And face Shen Wei,  "So son in law when will be the wedding!"  Yunlan intervened.

    "Look! Mr. Shen I'm not gonna marry you and that's  final!" He shout. "But you already accepted my gift Yunlan!" As he notice the pendant on his neck. Yunlan tried to take it off but can't . "And beside I already deflowered you!" He whispered  to his ears. But Da quing  heard it. "I knew  it! He got you!!!" That made Mr. Zhao alarmed. "WHAT?!!! YOU WILL MARRY  HIM WEATHER  YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!" Shout Xin ci.

    Yunlan have no choice but to nod to what his father said. That made Shen Wei  smile it's like hitting two birds with one stone. He would marry the guy that he like, have a child and be free from dark world. He can't  wait to marry Yunlan.

    Yunlan on the other hand think of something  to get away from this dreaded marriage. And whispered  something  to Da quing.  He didn't  notice his fiance is getting jealous  at Da quing  whose clinging to him. Eventhough  he knows Da quing  is only Yunlan's  bestfriend. He can't  help to wish Yunlan  whispering  to him instead of Da quing.

    Da quing  on the other hand widen his eyes as Yunlan thought  of a perfect plan to escape. On the other hand Shen Wei  also have a plan that Yunlan can't  escape from him.

     Yunlan's plan, in the middle of the preparation for the wedding Yunlan escape throught the back door and up the  wall of their house. Da quing  will be waiting for him in his car outside. That's  his plan.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand plan to  calle for his didi's help. First his didi is very lazy to help his gege. When his gege threaten him that he will be the next ruler if he didn't  help him. Thus Yezun will do anything not to be the ruler of the dark world and help his gege.

    "I hope to see you my bride!" And kiss his hand. Yunlan  retrieve  his hand , "You wish!" Shen Wei  smirk, "I will!" And left.

    That night Yunlan can't  sleep, twirling his finger on the pendant. The pendant glow making Shen Wei  come to his room unotice. Yunlan tried to sleep while closing his eyes. Until he felt another presence.  "What are you doing here?!" He almost shout. Shen Wei  click his fingers making Yunlan loose his voice.  "To visit my bride and make him fall asleep.

   Yunlan back away from Shen Wei  only to lean on the headboard. When Shen Wei  pulled him for a heated kiss making Yunlan melt from his hold. He didn't  notice he responded back. And kissing Shen Wei  passionately.

    Shen Wei  caress Yunlan's  back and pressing his body unto him. He click his hand again as both of them have taken their clothes off. Shen Wei  have taken Yunlan again in a passionate  love making again.

    Yunlan tried to moan but he doesn't  have a voice as Shen Wei have taken him again and again. Until he burst inside of him. Yunlan clawed Shen Wei  back as the hot, white liquid poured inside of him. While his legs wrapped  in his thin waist. "Ah....Lan! Your body is so perfect for me!" And kiss him again.

    In the morning Yunlan wake up alone in his bed under his blanket. But he felt painful all over  his body especially  his behind.  "Where is he? Did I dream of him? But why my body is so painful!" And rubbed his back. "Ouch!" He took a bath quickly.

    But as he finished, he saw  some hickeys  all over his body from the reflection in the   mirror in the bathroom.  "How? Then maybe it's  not a dream?"

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  happily  woke up, as he knows  his fiance's  feeling for him. "He might denied that he didn't  like me? But actually  he wants me! That kisses, moaning and his flustered  body! I want all of it!" He change his clothes.

    And he went to his didi's  room who still doing his yoga. "Get dress quickly! I want to visit my bride to be!" Yezun sigh. "But you have already visited him last night?!" He whined.  "Didi! Just do as I say!" Suddenly  a rumbling of lightning  and thunder Yezun heard.

    "Alright

    "Alright....alright! You don't  have to be angry!" As he click his hand, suddenly  his clothes change. But Shen Wei  was shocked he was wearing the same clothes as him with glasses. "Are you testing  my patience!" Yezun click again his hand and wala! His clothes and style of hair change. And much more looking magnificent than  Shen Wei.

    Shen Wei  sweat

    Shen Wei  sweat.  "What ever! Just don't  flirt with my bride! Or you know what will happen  to you!" Yezun gulp down. "Don't  worry  I won't! But first you need to give something for your bride to be!" As Yezun click his hand and a box appeared.  "What's  inside of it?!" Shen Wei  ask. "It will be a surprise! And your bride will surely love what inside of it!" Said Yezun.