The Good Thing

Eversince Yunlan became a girl he can't  help himself to cry on Shen Wei's  shoulder.

    Shen Wei  was in cloud nine every time Yunlan pressed  his delicate self to him almost bleeding his nose for that bumpy thing infront of her is pressing hard to his chest. "Ah Lan! Please more!" In his mind but outside his making his stotic face while comforting his bride and kissing his head.

    Yunlan smelled  different now but still his familiar  scent still lingers on. That made Shen Wei  relax and never want to let go of man who turned  into a woman. The only one who knew his secret is Yezun, his didi. "Look at my gege! Enjoying every bit of Yunlan's  body?" He told himself as he notice his gege's ears went red everytime Yunlan is near him.

    "Shut up!" Said Shen Wei  toward his didi in his mind. Yezun  just smirk, That means his plan are working? But not at all because Mr. Zhao is furious his troublesome son had become a delicate daughter , which make it double. And he notice Shen Wei  is very comfortable in hugging his child, very..... Da quing  on the other hand are getting worried if his friend is gonna change back.

    Mr. Zhao cough, "I believe  Mr. Shen need to leave Yunlan. We need many preparation for the wedding!" But when Shen Wei  about to stand Yunlan pulled him back. "Dad! I don't  want  my fiance to leave me!" And hugged  Shen Wei  tightly. Pressing that two bosom unto him. Making Shen Wei  spirit fly.

     "Lucky guy!" Yezun said to himself.  "No! Little  girl! Your fiance must leave because your two are not married yet!" Shout Mr. Zhao. Yunlan suddenly  turned to Shen Wei  and giving those cute brown eyes of him while pressing his breast unto his chest.

    "You agree to me right?! You won't  leave me in this distress  state of mine!" While batting his now long lashes to Shen Wei  whose now in cloud nine. His Yunlan become very clinging  to him eversince he became a woman. And will do anything so he might not leave.

    "Why not!" And cup his face to give a gentle kiss upon his plump lips. "Oh! My god! His lips became so soft!" Said Shen Wei  to himself and turning him on. If not only his father in law intensely  stare. He might ravish Yunlan right there, right now! But he tried desperately  to control  himself before the marriage. "This brat! What is his up too now?!" Said Xin ci to himself.

    Yunlan on the other hand is dangerous teasing Shen Wei's  patient

    Yunlan on the other hand is dangerous teasing Shen Wei's  patient. Well his doing his little  revenge on him for making him into a woman. And as he can see it. It's  working! Everything he suggest Shen Wei  is doing it. But the disadvantage of it. Shen Wei's  body is pressing into his and something poking underneath his pants which his father didn't  notice yet.

    On the other hand Da quing  notice his friend being clinging  to the sweating Shen Wei.  "What's  Yunlan up too? Why his doing this? I thought he hate commitment  and wedding? And now his pressing his body very closely to that poor guy?"

    And  also notice a hint of smirk on his friends smile. "Ah Lan! Whatever  you wish you want it will all be yours!" Said Shen Wei  with a smile. Within a minute in the mall almost everything in the mall Shen Wei  had bought for his dear bride to be. Making him difficult to walk because his carrying everything  Yunlan have want. Well his not the only one his didi and Da quing  as well. "My friend is pretty mad indeed!" Said Da quing  to himself. As he almost fall because the bags are heavy.

    His father is running out of patient, "Isn't  this enough!" Yunlan glared at them. "Since you wanted me to marry so badly! Why don't  I enjoyed it for a while." Until they came to the office of the wedding coordinator. "At last we can fix you with a beautiful  wedding gown!" Smirk his father. Yunlan almost run away  but his father caught him.

    There they discussed  every detail of the wedding venue, cakes ,foods, guests and programs. Until Yunlan emerge wearing a wedding gown. Shen Wei  almost droll. "Well sir you have a beautiful bride!" Said the coordinator.

   But Yunlan disagrees  and want a suite and pants instead. Shen Wei  on the other hand shake his head. "No! That gown is perfect for you! Your beautiful  in it!" Yunlan notice Shen Wei  intense  gaze at him. "Pervert!" And turned  back again toward the changing room. The coordinator sweat and apologize to them and went back to the changing room.

    When Mr. Zhao and the others  were discussing   about the venue. Shen Wei  sneek up to take a peek on Yunlan whose having trouble  taking off the zipper  of his dress. When a warm hand help him out almost startling him.  "What are you doing here Mr. Shen?!" He irritated  ask. "Helping my bride and stop calling me Mr. Shen." As he come near him. Yunlan swallowed  hard when Shen Wei's  face is so near him. "This guy's face is so flawless and handsome!" He said to himself  and blushed.

    Shen Wei smirk as he can see the desire of Yunlan to him as well. Without any warning he suddenly  kiss him again making Yunlan widen his eyes. But the surprise  thing he also respond to the kiss while his hands cling to Shen Wei's  neck. Shen Wei  on the other hand, roam his hands  on Yunlan's  bare back. When Shen Wei  felt the softness of Yunlan's  bare back. His control break and kiss Yunlan like that there's is no tomorrow.

   Yunlan moan as he taste those sweet lips while he felt Shen Wei's  hand roaming underneath  his bare back. He was suddenly  lift by Shen Wei  making him wrapped  his legs around his waist.

    When suddenly  the curtain was lift up by the coordinator and angry father in law looking at Shen Wei. "Matbe you two needed to be seperated  for awhile until the wedding!" He shout. "You naughty two!" Tease Yezun. While Da quing  is shocked. "Yunlan what's  wrong with you?!"