Second Batch

Next morning Yunlan scream his lungs off. Making Shen Wei  fall off the bed.

    Mr. Zhao looking like a mess also went to their  room with a gun on his hand while the other hand carrying the sleeping Weilyn. "WHAT'S  GOING ON?!!!" He shout.

    Yunlan cried and pointed on his stomach. Shen Wei  almost fall again. Yunlan is pregnant again. "This is your fault Xiao Wei!!!" Hitting him on the chest. But Shen Wei  ignored him because his mind  is all about the baby. "I'm gonna be a father again!" He lift Yunlan and started to shouting with joy. "I'm gonna be a father again!!!" And twirl with Yunlan.

     But in the next few days, "Ah Lan! There's  no such thing as an octupus with four limbs only and always smiling?!" As Shen Wei command to find that kind of octopus. General Chu with his men just chopped  the other limbs of the octopus and lied about the smiling of it. Just to satisfied  Yunlan and eat it.

    "I hope Xiao Wei  our baby is a boy! This pregnant thing is so frustrating!" Said Yunlan.  Weilyn giggle beside him while sitting on her high chair. Yunlan on the other hand made the castle color yellow to make it a brightly and happy.
"At least it's  not pink!" General Chu whispered  to his men whose also wearing yellow armors. All of them sweat.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand looking ridiculous  wearing yellow color as the lord of the dark world. But he want to make his wife happy so he just let it pass.

    Yunlan on the other hand, seeing his husband in yellow robe is turning him on. When Yezun came with a visitor, one of the leader on which he is under Shen Wei's  protection, Yi Peng. Whose a bit flirty to Shen Wei. "My Lord! How nice seeing you!" And smile while giving flowers to Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  cough and gave the flowers to Yunlan instead. Making Yi Peng frown.

    "Leader  Yi Peng this is my wife Yunlan! I told him to you!" Yi Peng bow to Yunlan, "Oh ! She's indeed beautiful just like your baby. But not as beautiful  as you! My lord!" Yunlan almost break the cup he was holding. When he notice  Yi Peng lovingly  gaze at Shen Wei.

    The unexpected thing happened,  Weilyn whose eating her banana cereal throw a small part of it to Yi Peng. "Weilyn!" Shout his father and apologize  to Yi Peng and gave him a napkin to wipe it off to his dark robe.
"I think yellow suite you leader Yi Peng!" Yunlan smirk and made a high five to his baby. "Good job! Sweetheart!" He whispered  to her. Making Weilyn giggle.

   "I hope madam your next baby would be a boy! It will really be disappointing  if it's  a girl again." Yi Peng  whispered  to Yunlan. Both intensely  stare at one another. "It maybe a boy or a girl? She is still our child!" He retorted  back. "Yi Peng! Leave!" Shen Wei  shout as his spear  appeared. Yi Peng  bow to Yunlan again . And apologized   to Shen Wei  as he bid him farewell  to while kissing his hand.  Shen Wei retrieve his hand angrily. "Until we meet again my lord!" And left with his men.

   "Ah Lan! I'm sorry I didn't  know Yi Peng would do that to you!" But Yunlan lost his appetite  and took Weilyn into his arms and went back to their room. "Gege! Sorry! I thought leader Yi Peng will welcome Yunlan with open arms. I thought his feelings are gone for you!" Shen Wei  pat his didi's  shoulder, "I understand Didi!" And walk toward their room.

    Just to find his wife crying with Weilyn. "Ah Lan!" He hugged  him. "What if it's  true?! If it's  a girl again? Will you leave us? Xiao Wei? And find another one?" Shen Wei  hold him tightly into his arms. "Never! Even we have only girls I would never leave you!"

    But in a few days as Yunlan bore another child. It was a set of twin girls. Name Yan yan and Yimmy. Yunlan kind of depressed  seeing his babies are both girls again.  Shen Wei  tried to cheer him up and give him rain of kisses.

    Mr. Zhao  and Da quing on the other hand was quite happy  seeing another additional  to the family. Da quing  trying to cheer Yunlan up, "Look! This two girls just looks like you! But two!
Hello! My little  bundle of joy! I'm your Shushu(uncle) Da quing!" Da quing  nudge Yezun to make the twins welcome  to their new world. "Yes! I'm your Shushu Yezun!" Both twins smile.

   It's  been few days Yunlan is kinda depressed  and won't  eat. He change back into a man and dive into his many pillows. Weilyn  is missing his mother while the two babies are crying everynight and wants their mother touch.

   Shen Wei  scolded Yunlan for leaving his duty  to his children.  And gave baby Weilyn to him. Baby Weilyn touched  his mother face and giggle eventhough he have goaty beared. "Mama!" She said with her little  voice. Yunlan cried and hugged  baby Weilyn. Moments later Shen Wei  carrying his twins also gave it to him. While he took back baby Weilyn back.

    Yunlan cried  again and hugged  his two babies who giggled. Sensing their mother scent.

    But unknow to them theirs a little  spy among General Chu's men.  An Bai told to Yi Peng his plan have almost work but Lord Shen Wei  made them reconcile again using their children.

    "Tsk! I almost have him! I need to get rid of that Yunlan girl to get Lord Shen Wei's  love! Because his just for me! Only for me!" And laugh crazily. Suddenly  his adviser told him that his spy saw the former lover of Yunlan, "Maybe his the answer sir! If that one took Yunlan away,  Lord Shen Wei  will all be yours!" But Yi Peng is not convince.

    "No! Lord Shen Wei  love that woman very much!" Well Yi Peng never know Yunlan is a real guy, he only see him as a woman. "We must dispose  of her immediately! And her babies will follow! I want my own child from Lord Shen Wei." As he smirk.