I Demand A Son

Mr. Zhao was surprised  and happy at the same time Yunlan visited  him and his little bundle of joy.

    "Eh? Where's  your husband? He ask while cradling Weilyn. "Ha...ha...Weilyn misses his grandfather very much and wanted to visited you! He chuckled. "But Dad can we stay for a while here?" Yunlan pleading with his father. Xin ci carried Weilyn and look suspicious  to Yunlan. "What did you do Yunlan? Did you piss off your husband? And now he kick you out?!" He shout and forgot his carrying Weilyn who cried that she thought she's  been scolded.

    "No....no....little  one not you!" And kissed  his head. Weilyn sniff and calmed  again. "Well.....you may said like that Dad?" Said Yunlan.

FLASHBACK 🤢

     "Ah  Lan please ! Drink this to make you pregnant again!" Whined  Shen Wei whose carrying the potion made by Yezun.  Yunlan can't  believe  what's his hearing. "Mr. Shen do you mean you only married me because you wanted an heir?!" He ask him. "Yes.....I mean no! I love you also! It was love at first sight when I see you Ah Lan! Please believe  me!

     What's  wrong in having a  second child again?" Yunlan pop his eyes off. "The humiliation  of becoming a woman! The hormones and most of all the PAIN! I almost died there!" He shout at him. Shen Wei  hold both his hands, "But  you didn't! And I won't  let it happen! I'm the lord of the dark world! I control life here! My beloved wife! So obey me and drink this potion! Please......." Shen Wei  doing his doe eyes.

END OF FLASHBACK 🤢

      Mr. Zhao tried not to laugh, "Dad! This isn't  funny! So please! Can I stay here for a while?" He ask.

    In the dark world Shen Wei  gritted  his teeth, Yunlan got angry at him and went back home. He tried pleading him to stay but the latter is so stubborn  even carrying his baby away and back to the upper world.  Yezun and the minister is staying away from Shen Wei.  Because the lord is in a bad mood.

    "Gege! You should get back your wife to get an heir in our kingdom!" Said his didi. "I won't  go begging him to come back!" He shout back at them.

   But in the middle  of the night while Yunlan is taking a bath inside his bathtub.  A portal appeared and a smoke scent went inside the bathroom.
First Yunlan was alert on what's happening.  But the scent making him weak and hot. Suddenly  Shen Wei  appeared. "Do you like my little  present dear Ah Lan?"

    Yunlan pop his eyes off, "Xiao.....Wei?! What?!" His words are cut and he feel dizzy and hot. He let Shen Wei  lift him up from the bathtub and dried him up. His touches make Yunlan's  body burn in desire for him.
Shen Wei  caress Yunlan's  body making it flustered in a minute.

    "My wife I think your body  misses me?!" While giving feather kisses on Yunlan's plump lips. Well the truth is Shen Wei  misses him the most. But his trying to control his desire so Yunlan might drink the potion before......you know....

   "This is not fare Xiao Wei..... What kind of smoke  is this? My body is burning up!" He whispered  to his ears while pressing his body unto him. He heard a little  growl  in his husband. But still the latter won't  touch him ever. "Xiao.....Wei....don't  you like me anymore?" While clinging  to his neck and suddenly  his body jerk up to get his husband to respond  from it. "Shen Wei!!! Control! Control!!!" He shouted to himself. 

   "Then you can drink this potion first....?" But when Yunlan start moaning in his ears and start grinding his prize unto him. Shen Wei  forgot his mission and hungrily kiss Yunlan. As he lift him up on the bed. "I need you....." Yunlan said while welcoming Shen Wei's  in his arms.

    Shen Wei  didn't  wasted anytime and took off his clothes swiftly.  And now his rocking his body unto him. Both moaning and kissing one another. "Aaaaah....Xiao.....Wei! More!!!" Yunlan shout while grabbing the headboard. The bed kept creaking while Shen Wei  kept pouncing onto him. "Ah....Lan  your so perfect!!!" He shout. And burst inside of him.

    Mr. Zhao made Weilyn  sleep in his arms and about to give her to Yunlan. When an earthquake accured. "What the heck is that?!!!" He was about to open the door when he heard Yunlan and Shen Wei  moaning each other's  name and the smell of hot make out is licking in Yunlan's  room. "Those two! Shen Wei  didn't  even greet his father in law!" Said Xin ci to himself.

   Little  Weilyn  open her cute brown eyes and fluttering her long eye lashes to his grandfather. "Don't  worry Weilyn you'll be staying in my room for a while! Your parents is making another didi for you!" The little  baby giggle like he understand his grandfather. And as they walk back to his grandfather's  room. Still they heard thr banging sound.

    Back to Yunlan's  room. Yunlan is the one riding unto Shen Wei. "Xiao Wei!!! Xiao.....Wei!!! I miss you!" And dive to capture Shen Wei  soft, pink lips.  Shen Wei  retaliate  giving  him a steamy kissed  while hitting that soft spot from Yunlan.  Yunlan break the kiss and scream as he spilled again on him. Shen Wei  thrust more and follows.

     As Yunlan fell  exhaustion on the body of his husband. Still Shen Wei  is inside of him. "I love you Ah Lan! Nothing will change!" While caressing his soft, brown hair. Yunlan smirk while hearing Shen Wei's  heart beat. "I know!" He whispered  back to him.

    "Then why don't  you want another child? I will be there beside you!" And kiss his head. "My kingdom need an heir. Weilyn  can't  rule the dark world because it's  very hard for a woman. And once she get married....she can't  stay there only men can rule in our kingdom.

    Yunlan think for a while. While twirling his finger  on Shen Wei's chest. "Alright..... I will do it! But in one condition!" Shen Wei  ask, "Anything?!"