Baby Welcome To The World

Yunlan scream his lungs off. *Beep..........Beep!!!!* Xiao Wei  come  in here!!!! Your good for nothing husband!!!"  Yunlan shout while laboring.

    "Calmed  down madam!" Said Dr. Sheng. Suddenly  a punched  landed on his chin. "Doctor!!!!" The nurses scream. "I WANT MY HUSBAND!!!" He scream. Meanwhile  Shen Wei  phasing here and there. And wanted to come in because Yunlan is looking for him.

    But the nurses and the new doctor prevented him "Your wife is dangerous  my lord! He almost kill Dr. Sheng! So stay here!" All of them pop their eyes off. "That brat son of mine! Why his hurting the doctors there?!" Xin ci look worried.

    Inside, "Stay calmed  madam! I'm your new doctor! Doctor  Ming!" Yunlan tried to find Doctor Sheng. "Well his still knock down by your fist! So I'm your new doctor!" And smiled.

    Within a minute a loud scream they heard. Shen Wei  want to run toward Yunlan but Yezun stop him. "My wife! My wife! What's happening  to him?!!!"
When they heard a scream  of a little  baby. "It's  a girl! My lord!" Shen Wei's smiling face change. "Gege! A girl can't  rule the dark world!" Said his didi.

    He set it aside as he want to see his wife who became a man again. "Ah Lan! Are  you alright?!" Doctor Ming gave his little  girl to Shen Wei, "His fine my lord just sleeping because of exhaustion!" Shen Wei  was a little  disappointed  but seeing his baby looking exactly like him making his worries disappeared.

    "My beautiful child I will call you Weilyn! My beautiful eldest!" The baby smile revealing her cute dimples. "My granddaughter is beautiful!" As Shen Wei  gave the baby to Mr. Zhao.

   In a few days, Weilyn scream his lungs off. "Why are you crying?! I'm your mother you little  brat!" He shout at the little  baby while giving him her milk bottle. "Don't  shout at him Ah Lan!" And cradle the child to his bosom. The baby smile to his father and snuggle to his hold.

    "Why did she like you not me?!" He said in teary eyes. Shen Wei  ruffled Yunlan hair making him snuggle to Shen Wei  as well. But when the baby see it she scream again. "Little  Weilyn! Don't  cry my little  darling!" Shen Wei  gave her the milk bottle. Yunlan on the other hand pout.

    It's  been few days Shen Wei  attention is with Weilyn. Yunlan tried to hold his child but she start crying. But when Shen Wei  tried it. She happily  giggled. "Let me try!" Said Yezun. Weilyn giggled again, that made Yunlan pop his eyes off. And snatch away Weilyn.

   "Little  one I"m the one who carried you within a month! Why didn't  you recognize me!" He pout. Weilyn pop her big brown eyes to Yunlan like she can understand  him and tried to hold his beared. But when she hold it she started to cry again. "Maybe you should shave Ah Lan?" Shen Wei  suggests.  "What?!!! No!!! It's  the only time I turned into a man! I won't  trimmed it!"
But Weilyn still cried loud.

    In a minute Yunlan shave his goaty  beared. And Shen Wei  gave Weilyn to him. Weilyn smiled and cuddle to his face. Recognizing his mother. "Xiao Wei! Look! She recognize me!!!" Yunlan kissed her chubby cheek and hold her tight.

   But in the last few days Weilyn didn't  let go of Yunlan. Whenever  he takes a brake and gave her to the nanny she scream like there's  no tomorrow. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" Yunlan would hold his ears  to not to hear her cry. "Ah Lan! Carried her again! She miss you!" Shout Shen Wei. 

    "Why are you doing this to me?!!! I'm just going to the bathroom!" But when he hold her. Weilyn stop crying and giggle again. "Psssht! You little  monster! You know how to act!" And cradle her into his arms.

    In an hour when Yunlan laid her to he crib. Yunlan slumped  on his bed and very exhausted. Little  Weiyln didn't  let  go of her in a minute. When suddenly  warm hands caressing his back. "She's  asleep now.....Ah Lan!" Shen Wei  whispered  to his ears. "Sorry Wei I'm sleepy.....maybe tomorrow. "

    But when midnight came the little  angel woke up again. And scream. "Xiao Wei  could you....." He didn't  finished  his sentence when Shen Wei  walk toward the crib and gave her milk bottle. "Little  one please go to sleep...."
But the little  monster throw the milk bottle to his father's face and cried loud. She wanted her mother.

   Yunlan have no choice but to wake up again and carried his baby until she fall asleep. In an hour Shen Wei  came to the room of Weilyn just to pick up his sleeping wife beside the crib. And lift him up toward their room.

    Morning came when Yunlan wake up to his surprise  his back in their room. And in the arms of his husband. Shen Wei face was flawless and beautiful  making Yunlan fall inlove again. When he start kissing his face, beautiful, dark eyes fluttered  open and smile.

    He start kissing Yunlan back and more. He suddenly  hovering on to him. While taking his clothes off, Shen Wei  start kissing his plump lips, neck and toward his nipples. While pulling down his pajama pants. Yunlan almost yelp when Shen Wei  thrusted his prize into him. Making him scream his name as he rock his body unto him.

    Yunlan moan for more and wrapped  his legs at Shen Wei  waist. Feeling the hot liquid inside of him as Shen burst on him. They are moaning and screaming feeling being one to another. Until both spilled  again their seeds on each other.

    Shen Wei  want another round when they heard Weilyn cried. "Not again!" Said Yunlan. As Shen Wei  pulled himself out of him. He wear his robe and about to stand up when Shen Wei  held him. "Ah Lan! I want another child!"

   Yunlan widen his eyes, "What are you serious?! You still want to add another baby?" Shen Wei  nod, "I want a son Ah Lan! Give me one!" Demand Shen Wei.