My Sexy Nurse

Yunlan suddenly  sit on the bed making his father and a man whose wearing a face mask help him up.

    "Dad! What happened? Why am I here? Where's  Da quing?!" He ask. It pains Shen Wei  to hear Yunlan is only mentioning his friend's name but not his or their daughters.

    "Where in a hospital, you got sick and needs treatment  in a few days!" Mr. Zhao lied. But suddenly  Yunlan notice a ring on his finger. "Oh! No! I forgot! He should never seen that?!" Shen Wei  almost grabbed  it when Mr. Zhao said. "I bought it for you in your birthday! Since your nagging you want it!" Xin ci tried to pull on a strick  face so Yunlan might not notice.

   But Yunlan notice the guy with his father. Eventhough  the guy is wearing a face mask he looks beautiful  with that long eyelashes  kept batting his way. "Dad! Whose that?!" He ask. "Oh! This is.......Longe! Your nurse he will help you with everything if you need something?" He lied.

    "Really?" That made Shen Wei  sweat, "Yes sir! The doctor appointed  me to be your helper here!" That made Yunlan puzzle but he tried to stand but his chest still feel hurt due to the wound. Shen Wei  hurriedly  went to his side  and help him. Yunlan smell a familiar scent making him relax to his hold.

    "Wow! I'm so lucky to have a good looking nurse at my side! And he smelled sweet!" He told himself. His hormones is started taking over now and flirting with Shen Wei.  As he tried to hold Shen Wei  tightly to his arms. His father sweat as he saw the scene in which Yunlan trying to take advantage  of Shen Wei  by rubbing Shen Wei's  shoulder and leaning closer to him.

    "That brat of mine! Eventhough he got amnesia!" He whispered  to himself.  Eventhough  Yunlan had forgotten  Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  still smile having to know Yunlan really likes him. Everyday Shen Wei  would stay with Yunlan twenty  four hours. Making Yunlan suspicious.

    "Nurse Longe don't  you have any patient that you should check also?" He ask. Shen Wei  chuckled,  "No sir! The doctor only gave  me orders that your my first priority and no one else." As he sweating when Yunlan is gazing at him.

    Yunlan suddenly  walled him, "Nurse Longe may I know if your still single? Maybe we could have a cup of coffee outside and get to know one another?" As he wiggle his brow. If only can Yunlan see how Shen Wei  blushed furiously.  "Sir  yes I am but you need to rest for a while not to walk always!" Yunlan arched  his brow, "Well I  still waiting here?" He ask while doing his signature smile. And almost tooking off his mask to see his beautiful face.

   Shen Wei  almost melt with his gaze upon him. When Da quing  came with some foods. "Hey! Yunlan! What are you doing?!" Shen Wei  was save by Da quing  as he excuse himself  for a while and went outside of the room. If  Da quing  never  came he almost pounced   Yunlan because he miss his touch so much.

    Yunlan curse on why Da quing  came, "Don't  tell me you hitting on that nurse?!" While Da quing  gave him an orange  to eat. "Why not?! I'm single and so as he?! He told me that! But there's  something  familiar with him? I wonder what it is? Maybe his a former lover of mine?" That made Da quing  choked on his eating. "Are you kidding me we never seen him before!" Well he also lied.

   "But Da quing  his so cute and his hair flows beautiful and beside he got a hot , sexy body! And he got a set of beautiful  eyes with long eyelashes I ever see! If only he was a girl? I'll marry him right away!" That made Da quing  laugh.

    "What so funny?!" Yunlan ask. How can Da quing  said to Yunlan, "Fool you already  married him and had three kids!" He said to himself. "Da quing! Help me in woeing him!"

    In the next few days Yunlan was always anticipating  Shen Wei  will always come. And when he do Yunlan ready himself  to give him flowers, well bought by Da quing.  But he won't  tell the unaware Shen Wei.  Who tried not to laugh on what Yunlan's  doing.

    He always trying to flirt with him by touching his hands or gazing lovingly to him. "Hey! Nurse Longe! When will you say yes to a date with me! After I've been discharged  here!" Shen Wei  just chuckled but when Yunlan suddenly  stole a kiss on his cheek.

    Shen Wei  suddenly  lost control  and pushed Yunlan  on the bed and pinned  him up. Yunlan eyes went wide but his anticipating  Shen Wei  will remove his mask and kiss him. The latter only caress his face. "Ah Lan! If you only knew how I miss your kiss and touch everyminute! Even our babies misses you!" He said to himself.

    Yunlan close his eyes anticipating  the kiss but he never did and release him, "Sorry!" And left hurriedly  before things got out of hand. Yunlan felt heart broken, "Didn't  he like me?" He ask himself.

    Shen Wei  never came that night his father came instead and the doctors that examining him. His father noticed his looking around. "His not coming  Yunlan maybe tomorrow,  I will be taking care of you this night. "  That made Yunlan depressed  a little.

    Meanwhile  in the forest General Chu have found the beast. It was feasting  on a dead deer he have hunted. But as he smelled them. "Humans! The most delicious  meat!" It turned to their  direction and tried to find them. The lily that they're  finding is on the beast back. "Curses! We have no choice but to fight that beast! Just to get that flower!" As he command his soldier to charge.

    Back to the hospital, Shen Wei  came back caressing his wife soft, brown hair. "Ah....Lan! Please come back to us!" And kiss his head. He didn't  notice Yunlan's  cute brown  eyes woke up. When he was about to leave. Yunlan pulled him down and flipped  him up. Making Shen Wei  widen his eyes as he mask was taken off by Yunlan.