Make Him Smile Again

After the depressing  insident Shen Wei  dated Yunlan to see they're  market place disguise   as an ordinary citizen of dark lord.

    Yunlan was amaze that their world is no different from them. Only people with wierd clothing. Well mostly  all dress in black or dark colors.  Yunlan question that. "Sorry Ah Lan but that's  the trend here! Fad and  fashion we don't  care about that. The important thing is foods and shelter. Our people won't  starve!"

    Suddenly  he saw a store that were selling clips and ornaments for children. He remembered  his girls and  pulled Shen Wei to buy them. Shen Wei  let Yunlan pick the clips to give to their children. Yunlan choose flowers, butterflies and birds for the girls. "Weilyn, Yan yan and Yimmy would surely  love these!"

     "Yes! They will!" And hugged  Yunlan. The unexpected  thing Yunlan suddenly  did, he kissed  Shen Wei  passionately  infront  of many people. That made him blushed and widen his beautiful, dark eyes. But it only lasted in a minute, "Thank you!" Said Yunlan and gave him his mischievous  smile. Shen Wei  is turned on and pulled Yunlan to a deserted cornered  and start kissing him again.

    Yunlan giggled his shy husband is becoming bold. But he respond to the kiss and cling his arms to his neck. "Funny where just like teenagers hiding from our parents just to have a kiss!" Laugh  Yunlan. "Anything for you Ah Lan! Let's  go to the fishing boat to see the great scenery there!" As Shen Wei  took Yunlan's  hand and ran toward it.

    When they're  at the boat Shen Wei  paddling it and pointing to Yunlan why they're  water is travelling  upside down instead of a normal river just like in the upperworld.  A statue  of a merman was displayed in the middle of an ocean.

   "That is Wang Wei a merman, he awates his lover to come back but never  will.  Because Zhang Fei the other merman fell in love with a fisherman in the upperworld name Dong Don. They said he married him and have many children leaving Wang  Wei here.

    Eventhough  Wang Wei knew what his lover did, he made the river flow upside down so Zhang Fei might come back to him! But he never will. Wang Wei waited until he died in this big rock. The river became red from his tears luckily when he died it went back being blue and clear. That's  why they build a monument of this merman. To remind us that true love awaits here.

    Yunlan cried again, "It remind me of the little  mermaid's  story  at our upperworld both of them got a tragic death!" Shen Wei  comfort his wife, "Hey! It's  only a myth and a legend just like  your little  mermaid!" Yunlan smile and kiss Shen Wei.

    When he was startled by a little  boy in the water  who gave them a flower. Yunlan was shocked,  "His a merboy!" He shout and took the flower and thank the kid. "Well yes, I never said merfolk doesn't exist  here! They just come here in curiosity  when they see lovers paddling their boats here! Don't  worry they're  harmless folks!"

     As Yunlan wave goodbye to the little  boy it swam away from them, wagging it's  long beautiful  tail before disappearing  into the river. Yunlan smell the flower it's  sweet, when Shen Wei  suddenly  stop the boat to a nearby  shore where tall grass grown. He wiggle it carefully  when out of nowhere butterflies  with different  colors almost  decorated the forest.

    "Amazing!" Said Yunlan as he stand to get one of the butterflies he fell off the boat. "Ah Lan!" Shout Shen Wei  and dive as well.  Shen Wei  is about to save Yunlan. But Yunlan pulled him to a passionate kiss again. As both men laugh when they came back to shore drenched  in water.

    Shen Wei   use his power to pulled the boat back with them. Yunlan took off his robe and shirt to dry them on the shore. Shen Wei  on the other hand only took off his robe. Yunlan notice it and pulled out his shirt. His poor husband tried to struggle because his pretty shy being baring his chest on open ground.

    "Why did you do that?!" He tried to hide his bare  chest with his hands. But suddenly  warm body hugged  him from behind.  "Don't  worry! I'll cover you up with my warm body!" Yunlan snuggle to him and kiss his neck.

    Shen Wei  suddenly  confront him and gave him a steamy kiss making Yunlan retaliate  to a sloopy kiss. Both doing it in a minute when Shen Wei  laid Yunlan on the ground at his back. Seeing there is no one around and the tall grass almost cover them up.

    Shen Wei  pulled down his pants as well as Yunlan. He suddenly  thrust  his prize into him making Yunlan moan unto him.  "Aaargh.... Xiao.....Wei!" Shen Wei  rock his body unto him while stroking Yunlan prize. Yunlan can't  help to moan loud as the pleasure is incresing and both burst on each other. "Aaaaah......Lan!!!" He shout.

    Unknown  to them a spectators  watching them from afar. As they sang they're  song making Shen Wei  and Yunlan love making heated up. Shen Wei  eyes sparkle as well as Yunlan. Shen Wei  suddenly  flipped  Yunlan up  and kissed  him like there's  no tomorrow  while rocking his body unto  him. Yunlan hold Shen Wei  tightly as he gripped  onto his back while his legs wrapped  in his waist.

    Both moan and scream in each other's  name and spilled at each other as well. They're  been doing it in an hour as Shen Wei  fall in exhaustion and pulled himself out of Yunlan. Yunlan snuggle to his hold. "Xiao Wei? What is that I heard while were making love? It stimulate my body to do more!" While Yunlan caressing Shen Wei's  chest.

    "The merfolk! I think they saw us! They sing a song when they saw lover's  doing this!" As he blushed, "I thought  we have hide from them? But as it seem they saw us doing it. And sing their song to make the lovers increase they're  love making so they won't  be seperated ever!" The merfolk on the other hand submerge back to the water when they saw Yunlan and Shen Wei  finished  their love making.

AUTHOR'S  Note:

     Hey! Guys sorry I made Zhuiji two one is in the marrying of Yunlan the other is the rival of Yunlan to Shen Wei. I change it Yi Peng. Thanks priya_yilong 😁for  pointing it out.