Rescue My Love

Yezun swing again his sword toward the beast first it evade it. "Your a pretty prey as well? Maybe you two I will take to my  home to be eaten?" The beast smirk.

    "No! Beast will eat me nor my sister  in law!" And suddenly  swing his sword again to the beast. This time the beast caught his sword and break it. Yezun tried his fist upon him. While contacting  his gege in his mind  to rescue Yunlan.

   Shen Wei  heard his didi's  cried and went outside with General Chu with his men. "It's  the beast and his fighting lord Yezun!" Shout General Chu. Without any thoughts Shen Wei  went near it to get his wife. The beast almost teared him when his spear deflect his blow.  "You touched my wife!" Shout Shen Wei.

    When the spear  glow the claw of the monster suddenly  been cut. The beast howl in pain. "You! Who are you?!" It shout. General Chu and his men surrounded it. "I'm Shen Wei! Lord of the dark world! And no enemy dare to set a foot on my land and live!" And slice again his other claw. While he throw Yunlan to his didi. Who quickly caught him.

    "Take care of my wife and your kitty! And I will deal with this beast!" When the beast saw Yunlan been taken away. "No! My flower!" It became angry and the one's  slice claws emerge again and fight Shen Wei.  General Chu tried to fight the beast again. But as they slice his limbs another one grow. The beast  suddenly  shoved Shen Wei and the others just to get his flowers.

   Luckily Yezun use his teleportation  and easily dudge him as he appeared at it's  back and ran away again.  Carrying Yunlan and Da quing.  Whose now waking up. "What's  going on?" Yunlan ask. As he notice his beeing carrying off by Yezun with Da quing  whose screaming. Behind them the beast roar in anger and run fast to get them.

    Shen Wei  and General Chu  block his way and fight him. "This is useless! His limbs kept on growing and growing!" Said General Chu. When Shen Wei  suddenly  remembered  theirs  a vital  weakness point  were Dr. Sheng told him. "His head! General Chu get out of here with the others! I will use all my powers to take off that head of that monster!"

    General Chu was shock, "We can't  leave you! My lord we will fight until the end with you!" But Shen Wei  gripped  General Chu armor. "That's  an order! If something  might happened  to me! You must protect my wife, my children and my kingdom! Promise  that General Chu!" General Chu gritted his teeth. And nod, "But my lord be very careful! Madam won't  forgive me if something  happened  to you!" And he ordered his men to leave.

   Yunlan seeing Shen Wei  being left by his army can't  help to struggle  to be free to help his husband. But Yezun hold him tightly, "Gege knows what his doing.  Shen Wei  look at the teary eyes Yunlan  for the last time and face back his  enemy. Whose running toward him.

    He suddenly  summon all of  his power and poured it all to his spear. As the beast came near he swing his sword towards it's  head. First the beast blocked it with his claws. But the spear thrusted into him until it pierce it's  head. The beast scream, "No! I won't  be defeated!!!!" But Shen Wei  shout, "No enemy can harm my family and my kingdom!!!" As bolt of lights struck out from the beast.

    Almost blinding Shen Wei  and the others. "Xiao Wei!!!" Yunlan cried until he saw Shen Wei  been engulf by the lights and a loud blast they heard. "No!!! My husband!!!" He shout. All of them fall on the ground and fell unconcious, because of the loud blast and small debris of stones.

    In an hour as all are awake, Yunlan ran toward where Shen Wei  and the beast last stood. But only rubles  of rocks and stones  that is left. Yunlan cried his heart out. While Yezun, Da quing, General Chu and his army stand behind him. "My Xiao.....Wei....my poor husband is gone!" And he fell unconcious  again.

    It's  been days General Chu and the armies trying to find their Lord Shen Wei.  Well even the little  pieces of hope that Shen Wei  is still alive have fade in years. Yezun is now the lord of the dark world  with Da quing  as his wife.

    On the other hand Yunlan now came back to the upper world where his children will grow up with his father, Mr. Zhao. It's  been years now Yunlan is working at their minnie shop store name, "Shen's  Little  Store."

    While Weilyn  is a five year old matured jiejie(sister) of the twin Yan yang and Yiming, who are both three years old now. Mr. Zhao on the other hand is the director of Dragon City police.

    Cong Bo and Guo are helping in the store of Yunlan. "Yunlan! There will be a party tomorrow  for the engagement  of Zhu Hong to Dr. Lin Jing! Do you want to come?!" Yunlan was shocked, "I thought Sang is his boyfriend?" He ask. "That little  devil he pregnant another woman name Wang! Luckily Dr. Lin Jing woe Zhu Hong and now they're  engage! Come on it will be fun! And you will see lots of beautiful  women and handsome men there!" Said Cong Bo.

   Upon hearing it Weilyn  tugged  his mother's  pants and looking her doe eyes to him. Yunlan understand his daughter's problem. "Cong Bo! You know I still love my husband eventhough  his missing!" And look at his ring that made Weilyn  smile as well as the twins. "My Xiao.....Wei  is irreplaceable! You two go! I can handle the store by myself!"

   Guo understand  his friend, "Okay Yunlan we won't  push you to go with us! But instead we can have a beach picnic all of us next week! Do you like that kids?!" The kids laugh happily, "Shushu(uncle) Guo is the best!" Shout the children. Cong Bo frown, "Okay....okay fine! I understand  I'm the villain again!"

    There laughter all stop when a customer came, "Yunlan's  eyes went wide as he saw a familiar man infront of him.