Don't Touch My Bride

"YUNLAN! COME BACK TO ME!!!" Zhuji shout and fire his gun. All the people scream.

   But before the bullet hit Yunlan, Shen Wei  quickly block it and call his spear

   But before the bullet hit Yunlan, Shen Wei  quickly block it and call his spear. And slice the bullet. Everyone was shocked and clapped  while Yunlan was turned  on. "What a man!" He told himself and lick his lips.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand stood furiously infront of Zhuiji

    Shen Wei  on the other hand stood furiously infront of Zhuiji. "You harm my bride!!!" Zhuji almost faint in fright when he saw Shen Wei's anger but was shocked  when he saw a woman at the alter instead of Yunlan. "Where's  Yunlan?!!!" That escalate Shen Wei's  anger. Luckily the guards came and dragged  the almost dead Zhuiji. Who Shen Wei use as a punching bag.

   He hurriedly  went back to the altar to see his eager bride pulled him to his embrace. "Your turning me on tuft guy!" As he wiggle his brow.  Shen Wei cough and whispered  to him. "You will see more of it my beautiful  bride!" But the priest  cough, "Can we continue I still have an appointment after this?" Both couple nod.

   When the wedding is over the couple went to the wedding venue and celebrate with the family and friends. While dancing, "Ah Lan! Your all mine!" Said Shen Wei  to Yunlan. "If you want to Mr. Shen we can continue it that room?" Yunlan wink.

 Shen we can continue it that room?" Yunlan wink

   "Stop calling me Mr. Shen, Mrs. Shen? Just Xiao.....Wei...." And kiss his cheek. Yunlan blushed and pulled Shen Wei  to a deserted  room while the people having fun in the party. Mr. Zhao trying to find the  couple because they still need to cut the cake.

    The missing couple on the other hand was snuggling and kissing one another.
Shen Wei  hungrily kissing his bride while taking something  off underneath him. Withon a minute his thrusting non stop to Yunlan who moan loudly luckily the music outside is quite loud and didn't  hear them.

    "Xiao.....Wei....Xiao.....Wei....More!!!" He scream while his legs wrapped  around Shen Wei's waist, "Ah....Lan!!! Your so perfect for me!!! As he hit that soft spot again  and again until he burst inside  of him. But suddenly  Yunlan shoved him and went to the bathroom  to puke on the toilet. Shen Wei  hurriedly  help him up. "Xiao.....Wei!!! When will be this over!!!"

    After  you gave birth it will!" That made Yunlan stop, "What?! Do you mean everytime I got pregnant I will always do this?!" Shen Wei  nod. "Noooo!!! Take it off!!! Xiao.....Wei!" Shen Wei  hugged  him. "Don't  worry I will be there for you!" When they emerge outside.

   "Cheeze!" Shout the camera man both Shen Wei  and Yunlan was shocked and they look like a mess. They tried to straighten themselves up. When Yunlan remembered  something when his getting cold underneath.  "My underware! I forgot it!" That made Shen Wei  shocked. They were about to get it when Mr. Zhao and his friends pulled  them back in the table to cut the cake.

    "It feels windy here!" Said Yunlan whose trying to twist his legs to stop the cold air underneath.  "Don't  worry after this I'm gonna find it! Just bare at it for a while!" Whispered  Shen Wei  to him. While feeding Yunlan with a cake. But as Yunlan moan seductively Shen Wei  almost break the spoon that his holding. Shen Wei  blushed.  "What?!" Yunlan blink innocently.

    "Nothing!" Shen Wei  trying to control himself but as Yunlan bend when he dropped  a napkin. Shen Wei  can't  help to imagine what's  underneath  that long gown. "Shen Wei  get a hold of yourself! You can have your new bride after this wedding." He told himself. While trying not to break the spoon he was holding.

   But time seems too....too....long many people greet them and gave a speech. Making Shen Wei  almost fell asleep.  When a small, warm hand caressing his legs toward the danger zone.  "Ah Lan! Not now! My people is here and your family!" While swatting  his hand.
Yunlan pout.

   "I'm a bit cold here! And need your warm and attention. He suddenly  squeeze  Shen Wei  prize.  Making Shen Wei  bolt up. That time his prime minister is having a speech  between the friendship of the human and the darkworld  people. "Sir? Did I said something  wrong?!" He ask.

    "No....no....just continue the speech as he glared to Yunlan. Whose blinking at him. "Not now Ah Lan!" Yunlan pout and snob Shen Wei.  "Tsk! This is not good Yunlan is quite angry to him.

    He tried to woe  him with a few words and rubbing his hands. But Yunlan retrieve  his hands. Making the guests look at them instead of listening  to the speaker. "Look at them! They just got married and now already fighting." Said one of the relatives.

    "Look our lord is being controlled by his bride!" Said one of Shen Wei's  people. Suddenly  the speaker said, "And now for our lovely couple! Let's  give them a warm clapped  for their new life together. The minister thought on why they're  not clapping.

    As he look behind him Shen Wei  arguing with Yunlan when he heard a cough. "My lord we are welcoming you with your new life as a husband while Yunlan your wife. " Shen Wei  and Yunlan tried to smile. While people cheering and clapping  for their new life together. "Let's  talk after this!" Said Shen Wei.

    But as the wedding ended, they came to their room kissing one another tearing their clothes. He gently put Yunlan into the bed and kissed him senselessly.  Yunlan moan in the kiss while Shen Wei thrusted his prize  into his hole.  Making him scream his name, "Xiao Wei!!!" The bed is creaking while Shen  Wei  pounce to him non stop and spilled  inside of him.

    They continue with their love making until morning breaks. Shen Wei  fall beside Yunlan. "Your magnificent  my good bride!" And kiss his soft, pink lips on him. Making Yunlan wide awake and smile. They hold on each other hands for within a minute they  will begin their new life as husband and wife.