The Box

When Shen Wei  came with his twin. Both Mr. Zhao, Yunlan and Da quing  was surprised.

    "What?! They are two?! My problems become double!" Yunlan whispered to Da quing. But Da quing's mind on the other hand was flying .....toward Yezun. Yezun cough as he notice it. That made Da quing  break  his gaze as he was caught.

   "I have a present for my future bride!" Said Shen Wei.  And gave it to Yunlan. First Yunlan didn't  want it. But his father frown to him. "Give me that!" And snatched  the box. When he was about to open it. Yezun stop him, "You can only open it after marriage! It's special!" That made Yunlan intrigue and place it in his room.

    While they ate lunch Shen Wei  and Xin ci discussed  what preparation for the wedding. Every minute Shen Wei  will stole a glimpse to Yunlan. Who evade his gaze. "Look Da quing! That fool kept staring at me like a stalker!" Yunlan suddenly  stop talking to Da quing  when he notice his attention  is not with him but the brother of Shen Wei,  Yezun.

    Who kept winking at Da quing. Da quing  smile and wave at him. Making Yunlan frown. "Great my plan is working!" Said Shen Wei  to himself. He suddenly  cough, "Ah Lan! Can we talk just the two of us?" He gave him a nickname and smile. "Why not! My friend here is pretty occupied  with someone. As he excuse them from his father and walk in the garden.

    While walking in the garden Shen Wei  cut him a rose and smell it. He suddenly  gave to Yunlan who toss it aside. "Look Mr. Shen! Let make it clear! I don't  want to get married! And what happened  to us is just a one night stand! Period! So forget about me!"

    But suddenly  Shen Wei  pinned him at the wall. "When I set my eyes on something  by hook or by crook! I'm gonna get it! And you my lovely bride will give me many heir!" That made Yunlan laugh, "Look! Mr. Shen! I'm a man! I cannot give birth to a baby! If you want an heir marry a woman! Not me!" He struggled  from his hold but Shen Wei  won't  yield.

    "Stubborn  bride! Either your a man or woman! We from the darkworld can make you have a child!" While his face dangerously  comming near his face. "Your the one stubborn! I'm a man!" As he turned his face.

    But that give Shen Wei  a chance to smell and kiss Yunlan's  neck. Smelling that sweet lavander with a his little  masculine in it. "Hmmmm...... You smell  wonderful!" Yunlan shiver from his kiss. "Stop it Mr. Shen!" He shout.  "I told you to call me Xiao Wei! My dear Ah Lan."

     While his other hand felt the curve of Yunlan. "I can't  wait to have you again!" Whispered  Shen Wei to his ears. "Why can't  you love me my Ah Lan!" While nibbling his ears. Yunlan was about to answer him when Shen Wei  kiss him passionately  again. "First Yunlan is resisting but within a minute Yunlan is responding back  which surprise  him.

     But when he break the kiss Yunlan suddenly  shoved him off and scream to get away from him. "Oh! There goes my gege! He scared Yunlan again!" While smiling back to Da quing  who only focus is on him.

    In Yunlan's  room he curse himself why he responds to Shen Wei  kiss making his hope high on him. "How  can I say I  don't  like him when I like his kiss. "Damn! Why his so my type!" When he notice  the box. He suddenly  unwrapped  it.

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  is a bit sad and frustrated.  Making Mr. Zhao pity him. "Yunlan is always like that never want to have any obligation to anyone! Don't  get depressed  your not the only one who propose  to Yunlan back then!"

    That made Shen Wei  widen his eyes, "Did he have a rivals in Yunlan's  heart?" He said  to himself.  "What happened  to them?" As he was curious.
Yunlan all break their hearts and didn't  accept their proposal." He patted  Shen Wei's  shoulder. "Your the only one whose  very patient to my son! That's  why I'm giving you his hand in marriage!"

    Suddenly  they heard a scream of a woman. Shen Wei,  Mr. Zhao, Da quing  and Yezun came to Yunlan's  room only to see a woman whose wearing Yunlan's  clothes. "What is this?! What have you done to me!!! Change me back!!!" Yunlan demand to Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  was shocked as well. But he suddenly  realize who done this, "Didi!!!" He shout.

    Yezun was about to escape when he was caught by Shen Wei's  qiang(spear) at the back of his shirt

    Yezun was about to escape when he was caught by Shen Wei's  qiang(spear) at the back of his shirt.  "Didi! What have you done! Change back my bride!" Yezun laugh and scratched  his head. "It was suppose to be open after marriage! I made him into a woman in order he can bear a child quickly! After he bear a child  he will change back! Surprise!!!"

     That made Yunlan gripped  Yezun's  shirt. "You mean I need to marry your gege and have a child before I change back!!!" He shout. "Well.....yeah sort off." He so frustrated  that he fell unconcious  all of them scream. Luckily  Shen Wei  caught him.

    Shen Wei  felt Yunlan's  body became lighter and he have a sexy curve of a woman. Shen Wei  almost bleed his nose when he is remembered he need to wed and as well make love to Yunlan. He imagined it quickly. "Xiao Wei! Kiss me!" Yunlan ask. While stripping  his clothes off. "Oh! My beautiful bride!" As Shen Wei  kiss him.

     His dream breaks when Mr. Zhao shout to laid his son to his bed. "Mr. Shen! I'm very disappointed  at you!" He frown while covering his son with a blanket. "What will we do now?! How can we change my friend back?!" Da quing  ask.

    "As much I don't  want to hurry the wedding......?" We must do it quickly so Yunlan might change back and I might have a grandson!" Said Mr. Zhao.  And look at Shen Wei  who sweat.