Chapter Five

He didn't come to my bedroom for a few days. I thought that he can't do anything to me as long as the door will keep us separated but I was wrong. I barely slept at night and stayed in my room for the whole day. I would sneak into the kitchen so I can eat or my brother would bring food to my room. He knew what was happening. My brother knew what he's up to. He's five years older than me and our uncle is already in his twenties. How are we supposed to fight him? Tell me.

Until one night, the footsteps that I am familiar with came to my door once again. I forgot that there's a spare key on the basement. Those nights that he's not bothering me were the nights he spent trying to find it and then just like that he's inside my bedroom. He shut the door making sure escaping is impossible. I pretended that I have already fallen asleep but my heart is beating fast and I don't know what could happen to me. I opened my eyes a little bit and saw that he's walking towards me, smirking. He said that he waited so long for this night and now that he is thrilled because he hasn't done it with a child. I remember those words vividly. Those were already carved inside my head. "This will not take long. You go to school right? I will teach you something they can't teach in school because it's too... um... a bit complicated but this is how they do it. You were going to experience pain and maybe bleed a little, but I promise to be gentle. Besides, this is how you were born, through pain." He laughed like a maniac, feeling like a champion and then it happened.

The morning after that I noticed there's blood on my bedsheet. I changed it and washed my bloodstained bedsheet immediately. I was in so much pain that I tried to drag myself to the laundry. I didn't tell... I can't tell it to my parents.

He would come at me at night after night just 'humping' with me as what he wants to call it. I didn't eat for days and my brother would always go to my room to give me food. He said that I can sleep with him so I'll be safe. He'll protect me but I can't do that because he threatened me that if I tell someone about what he was doing, he will kill my family. I was just an eight year old kid.

Hands and feet are tied on the chair and my stomach is in pain whenever I tried to move. Sebastian punched me way too hard. He could easily kill me with that punch if he wanted to. I am still infuriated and now that they tied me up on the chair fuels my anger more. I closed my eyes and whispered in the air, please get me out of here.

Tom noticed that I whispered something and asked me, "What are you doing? Are you just whispering or casting a spell? Are you really a normal human?"

I didn't answer his question. I just looked away from his furry face. Sebastian placed a chair in front of me and sat down. He came a little closer and I saw his eyes turning into bright red. I guess he's ready to kill at any moment now when his eyes shifts color.

"Listen to me and don't you dare talk while I'm speaking. Your stomach is in pain right now, correct? I could have punched you harder if I want to but I didn't because I need you alive. You have no other choice than cooperating with us. Don't think that we specifically targeted you. Unfortunately, you were the only human that we could find. So stop whining about why you among other people. In fact, you were to blame for going alone in that forest. You are incredibly lucky because I chose to treat you in a decent manner."

Decent manner you say? Is this how decency means to a demon? Tying me up on a chair, threatening my life and kidnapping me. If they did this to my world, I can really sue them.

"Why don't we have an agreement?" He asked.

"Why should I agree with you?"

He strangled me with his bare hands and his sharp nails almost punctured my neck. He whispered in my ear, "I told you not to speak right?"