1: The Beginning of Hope and Despair

The image above is our villainess. ಠ◡ಠ

➷❖❖‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙❖❖➹

It was a mystery.

A mystery.

She continued repeating those words on her mind as she stares at the maid in front of her with blank eyes.

Truly, anyone who committed heavy and unforgivable sins should go to hell, and that's the mystery.

She killed herself so why.

Why was she still breathing the toxic oxygen around her?

Why was she staring at the maid who's nervously looking at her?

Why was she even alive?

She can still remember how painful it was to die from asphyxia. Her past life was nothing special and happiness seems to hate her. Her life consists of nothing but pity, loneliness, boredom, and suffering.

According to religions, killing yourself leads to receiving heavy punishments like being burn alive and eternal torture in hell. Did they somehow lie or is this the punishment but quite different?

Her lack of information was starting to get on her nerves so she abandoned her thoughts and sat while massaging her forehead. She closes her eyes once more, trying to stay calm and logical while ignoring what the maid was saying.

It couldn't be a dream nor a nightmare. She elegantly stood as she notices herself wearing a nightgown. Her pale hand covered her lower lip, indicating she was thinking again. She doesn't wear nightgowns. She then started walking towards the window and push them open.

She felt it. She felt how rough the wood was. It was real.

Her eyes widen in complete shock and terror as her red orbs stare outside. Right in front of her was a vast land of red spider lilies, a flower for the dead; but that wasn't the reason why she was shocked.

She was shocked by the realization of being reincarnated at her favorite manga.

The flowers alone confirmed it. The way she saw it from the manga panel was the same.

The flower of death~

A flower symbolizing Household Hyll Reiss.