Chapter 1

(This story is R-Rated please under 13 read it on their own risk)

Harry's pov.

"C'mon drive fast" a man says sitting behind me guiding me in a high voice in my taxi. While he kept busy his line on phone.

"Dude, i'm driving just wait" i say in a frustation rolling my eyes and raises the car speed to 100kmph in New york heavy traffic, i nealry lost my temper i cannot control on my temper right now.

I can see his face turned almost white in fear " Shoot! Man pull over the car just drop me here" he says as he climb and climb out of the car in a hurry.

"how much?" he asks fishing out his wallet from his black tight trousers , wish i could have them.

"Hello?" he waves his hand interrupting me from my deep thoughts.

"Erm 56.8 dollars" i shaked my head nodding.

"By the way , you are so good at driving" he says looking at me i smile simply witha nod taking it as a compliment.

"You know what!" he starts "you should be in racing courier i must say , i'm also from the racing stream" he adds meeting his eyes brows together.

"Oh that's cool" i say with full of irrattaion in my voice and looked away i'm already getting late and he keep talking his shit.

"Well take my card and and call on this number" he says as he hands me over his visting card.

I trace the card with my  fingers ,Damn He is a manager Of Chevrolet car racing i say to myself and my heart skipped a beat i recollted my lost breath and gulp it down.

"Ahmm i don't know what should i say to you" i murmered completly shocked.

"No problem" he says and started to walk towards the massive blue glass building.

"Have a good day sir" i said aloud hope he heard me.

.......

i checked my phone it clearly flashes liam's name on my phone's screen i pressed my finger and checked the inbox.

*where the hell are you Motherfucker :S?*

"Oh Fuck" i cuss out i almost forget Liam called me for a party which he is throwing up at his frat house i have to leave" i say to myself and groan,put my phone back and i pull my bicycle from the cycle stand,where i have parked it safely.

i entered in the frat house it was dim light inside it was so crowded as ever  i head towards counter making my way away from the crowd my eyes catches liam, he is standing besides a girl who seems completely lost in her own thoughts her hair is silky brown she is wearing a little black leather dress completing with a red leather jacket. she looked at me then looked away. it might be his new girlfriend he is a playboy afterall.

"Hey glad you made it" he says with full of irration in his voice meanwhile the girl keep standing next to him.

"Whatever" i say as i rolled my eyes i tried to be stay polite.

"Have you met my childhood friend Emma yet?" finally he introduced and after he announced her as his friend relief floods and dancing like a crazy bitch into my body.

"Emma, meet Harry" liam introduced me to her sho nodded and reached for a handshake.umm nice gesture my subconsious hitting back in my head but we exhanged a warm shakehand.

"I thought you two were dat.." i stop myself before something shit comes out of my mouth. As it always does.

"By the way, Nice to meet you Emma" i say simply knowing the fact i look like completely a jerk.

"likewise" she says simply, returning the smile.

"I think i leave you both talking here" liam says as he dissappered into the crowd,leaving both of us here standing awkwardly.

"So Erm...do you wanna have something?"emma asks shylingly looking at the floor breaking the silence.

i would love a drink and if you don't mind,so care to join?"i ask her and she nods simply again lost in own thought.

She is still not looking into my eyes,she is not even looking at me,is she is scared or something? We both made our way to the table where they all kept different types of drinks.i went and asked for two cherry wine,i know that i cannot even afford this drinks but this is a party,so lets have some fun!!i thought to myself and take the red cups from the young,tall with a blonde hair girl,she is looking nice but not as much as this 'emma' girl is with me right now.

"can i ask you something?"i ask emma,before handing her the red cup.

"yeah sure."she said sweetly

"how old are you?"i ask her and look at her confused face.

"but why?"she ask still confused.

"because you can't drink if you are under age.

i tell her,chuckling lightly.

"i am eighteen years old."she said and i smile again like a jerk.Damn. She is beautiful.

We both went back and sit on the couch which was in the corner of the big frat room i'm so glad it wasn't full of bitches.

"so tell me something about yourself?"i ask her looking up from my cup and then notice that she has already had gulp the whole glass of pink cherry wine and has already asleep on the couch. I guess she was just tired.

I got up from the couch and put my cup on the table.

i picked her up in my arms safe and sound taking care that she won't woke up

i found liam and told him that i am going to put emma's in liam's room,where she can be safe and can sleep safely. I took her upstairs and place her gently on the soft bed and covered her body with blanket I kept staring her beautiful face for while then i went out of the room,closing the door behind me.

(Hi guys this story about Harry and Emma please vote and comment i love you all..xoxo)