A/N

Hi! 

Welcome to Under the Weather.

I'm Melli, the author of this collection of small stories.

As usual, !all important things in this a/n are in bold. Please read them! Anything else, you may skip if you please.!

!This is purely for entertainment. None of this is meant to make anyone uncomfortable, it's only as a joke and for fun. Please do not take any of this seriously, as it is all fiction. There is fluff and angst. Warnings will be at beginnings of chapters.!

This is a collection of oneshots consisting of the Dreamnotfound ship! (Also known as gream, Georgewastaken, etc.) 

!Please please please do not force the ship on Dream or George. Do not harass people who ship something else, or the YouTubers themselves, whether it be Dream, George, or any other mcyt or just people associated with them. It is none of your business what their sexuality is or who they are in a relationship with. Leave. It. Alone. If these people wish to tell you things, they will. Don't ask them weird things or make them uncomfortable. While both Dream and George are okay with the ship, that doesn't mean you can shove it in their faces.!

This fic is going to be a bit more laid back than Wanderlust or any of my other stories, so I might give you little messages that are less contained than usual. All things in bold lettering throughout the story after the a/n is just me goofing off lmao, feel free to skip them or ignore them

None of these stories are associated with one another unless I specifically state in the title or text that it is a continuation of different oneshot. 

!there will be NO smut or nsfw of any kind in this story. Please don't ask me to write that stuff, it makes me, personally, uncomfortable. You CAN make slightly suggestive comments so long as no one is uncomfortable. If something crosses a line, I will give you a warning and delete the comment. Please be respectful if someone asks you to stop. I MAY add some SLIGHTLY spicy scenes, however I try to keep these things at a minimum because these are R E A L P E O P L E . (And also for my own sanity lmao)! 

Sit back, relax, and have a wonderful day <3 

With that out of the way, I give you: 

Under the Weather

-Melli-