Recycling Bin

Bunch of random stuff that I've done over the past little while :] All heavily unedited and random! 

Leaves

Word dump that I did whilst unmotivated 

The leaves swirled around them, like an autumn snowfall. They drifted through the air, using the breeze as their guide, letting the wind take them, without a care, a worry.

In a way, George and Dream were the same. Drifting leaves, for the moment without a care, for the moment letting the world take them, for a moment allowing themselves to live in that very moment. Their worries washed away with the crisp autumn air, their stress leaving them with each leaf that was carried into the sky.

The two ran about, kicking leaves into the air and at eachother, the sound of their laughter carried about by the wind.

They don't know it yet, but they fell in love that day.

They don't know it yet, but their lives were about to take a turn.

They don't know it yet, but right then, in that very moment, they were okay.

They don't know a lot of things.

But that's okay.

Wanderlust extra scene pog!.?

yes! Spoilers for Wanderlust 

~|Dream|~

We begin to walk back towards the park, our hands clasped tightly together. Occasionally, I swing our arms teasingly, earning slightly annoyed grumbling from George.

The park is darker now, lit by streetlights and what seem to be Christmas lights. The light sends long shadows from the trees across the path, yet it still manages to me cheery and welcoming nonetheless.

Or maybe that's because I have my best friend- No, boyfriend- At my side. I guess that might make everything seem better.

I can tell we're close to our friends when I start to hear their voices, apparently in an argument.

I let go of George's hand reluctantly, and he steps a pace in front of me so we don't look suspicious.

However, I don't expect what's to come.

"When were you going to tell us?!"

It's Tommy's voice, confronting George and I as soon as we are in sight.

"Tell you what?" I ask, confused.

Wilbur crosses his arms, laughing softly. "You guys are together!"

George's mouth opens, and then closes again.

Bad and Sapnap look at one another in a state of panic.

"It was peer pressure!"

"Yeah! We didn't mean to-"

George and I look at eachother again, before bursting into laughter.

"You guys are so dumb!" I wheeze, grabbing George's hand again. Once we both calm, I hold our intertwined fingers up.

"Yes, we're together. In fact, we just got together like- Five minutes ago." I smile lightly.

There's a few cheers and congratulations.

I glance at George, who's smiling right back at me.

"That was not how I imagined this to go." He whispers with a soft giggle.