pain (recycling bin II)

hi been feeling bored lately so have some word dumps and angsty and maybe fluffy short stuff

all unedited and random, only connected if I say so :] 

enjoy <3 

angsty word dump :] 

he was crying. 

crying, and crying, and crying. 

the tears hurt. they sliced into his skin like knives, and with each salty drop came a soft, muffled whimper. not sobs, no, never sobs. soft, choked sounds that he muffled with his own hand, ripping themselves from his lungs painfully. it was like fire, scorching his lungs and licking angrily at his insides.

but he couldn't find it in himself to be angry. of course not. how could he be, when it was his own fault? his own fault that he had thrown away the one person he cared so deeply about, the person he would throw away his life for, if only to see his smile. 

clay. 

dream. 

george loved dream.

but he wasn't so sure dream loved george.

I'll Always Be With You - more angst (mentions of blood and injury do not read if you are sensitive to that!) 

He presses his hands to the wound desperately, salty tears mixing with maroon blood. The other, a brunet, is crying too, his eyes wide with uncontrollable fear eas he scrambles to find something, anything to keep him alive. 

Th blonde exhales. He had fought, long and hard. But now, with the blood draining out of him, he could feel his life just barely out of reach, growing farther and farther away. 

The brunet returns, dropping to his side with gauze in hand. "Dream, stay with me.." He whispers, more of a question than a statement. 

Dream shakes his head, ever so slightly, the effort difficult to muster. "George, it's okay." He manages to choke out, his grip on the wound beginning to falter. George's eyes widen, growing ever more glassy with tears. (glassy or glossy? idk)

"Nonono, Dream, don't say that. You're being stupid, everything will be okay soon..." He practically begs through choked sobs, quickly placing his hands over Dream's much more bloodied ones and keeping the pressure steady on the wound. "See, look? You'll be better in no time and we.. We will get back to Sapnap." 

Dream laughed softly, feeling the fight, the spark leaving him. "You will, I know you will. You'll find him." There was still one spark in him, though, one he knew would never leave as long as he lived. 

Maybe that wasn't too long, but the point stands. (too soon?) 

Using the last bits of his energy, he leaned forward, pulling George into him. "I love you." He mumbled shakily. If he could live, he would, if not for himself then for George. But he couldn't. "So much." 

George let out a soft whimper of pain, maybe not the same as Dream's but equally as terrible. "No, Dream, don't be like that. This isn't pog, please. Stop it-" He begged. "Please." 

Dream shook his head with a small smile. "This isn't very pog, I know, love." He laughed weakly. "It's okay, Georgie. I'll always be with you." He pressed his lips to George's as firmly as he could, as if to seal the words, a promise. 

George kissed back softly, feeling the other's pressure on his lips become slowly weaker, weaker, weaker. He didn't want to believe it, it was his imagination, everything would be fine-