Blue Flowers

in which George is Clay's angel whilst Sapnap is the demon :] 

This one's really long and kinda sad, so grab your snacks, get cozy, and enjoy! <3 

There's angst and language in this one >:] 

I tuck my knees up to my chest, one hand reaching out to run my fingertip over the edge of my desk. It's smooth and worn down from using it so consistently often. Currently, I'm editing, one of my least favourite things to do on my pc. I'd much rather be playing Minecraft or at least watching something stupid that I manage to find on my YouTube recommended.

So, quite simply, I'm extremely bored.

I do this exact same thing every day without fail. The few times I go out are to take a small walk or go to the grocery store.

Otherwise, I'm completely ordinary, and so is my life.

I'm at the point in editing where you've watched the video so many times, watching it any more makes a person feel like they're going to melt from exhaustion. Where you find every single tiny mistake you can no longer fix, and it eats away at you for the rest of the time you work on the video.

I slump in my chair with a sigh, burying my face in my hands.

I need a break.

So I stand, letting my pc sleep, and stroll over to my kitchen, where I briskly grab a glass and fill it with water. I look out the window silently as I drink, the stars shining brightly in contrast to the dark, endless navy blue sky.

I brush my finger lightly over the glass of my cup, swallowing the last bit of water it had in it.

I place it on the counter as I leave the room, going back towards my own setup. I catch the time as I pass: 4:27.

That explains the stars, I guess. Whatever.

My walls are grey and bland, the moonlight not doing anything to help. The light doesn't shine prettily, theres nothing on the walls beside a few photos for the glow to bounce off of. All the light does is help me see, and I don't even need that much, I've walked this exact path so many times I could do it in my sleep.

I yawn, running my fingers through dark blonde hair. I open the door to my room- Only to instantly shut it again.

What.

The.

Fuck.

I hear soft shuffling from inside and hushed, worried tones.

Well. Maybe not worried, per se.

"Sapnap, what the fuck? You scared him, idiot!" (aaand here we go)

"It was not my fault! This was your idea, remember?!"

"You agreed!"

"I- Wh- That doesn't make it my fault!"

"Shh!"

My hand rests on the handle, knuckles going white from gripping it so hard, out of shock. I nearly stumble as the door slides open slowly.

"Um... Hi." Someone says. I blink twice, and look at this- Person? Creature?

His hair is jet-black, and he wears a tee shirt with a flame pattern on it. There's a white bandana around his forehead, and his arms are crossed. But that wasn't what I was paying attention to- The man has dark crimson horns on his head, with a sharp edge that look like they could be sharp as knives. He has dark black and red wings, with slightly lighter orange tips that look sort of like flames. They are akin to bat wings, save for the small spikes that I can boldly assume could easily pierce through skin. His last defining feature is a small tail with a triangular pointed tip, which curls and uncurls behind him as if in annoyance.