Sleepover

as promised for @i_dont_know_ugg , a oneshot inspired by a 'girls sleepover' lmao please forgive me

this is a joke for some laughs and is in no way meant to offend anyone :] 

also I didn't edit it because tired

Enjoy! <3

Sapnap yawned, leaning back against the base of the sofa and stretching his legs out in front of him, partly to annoy George, who now had a pair of feet in his lap. George shot him a glare, smacking his foot and scooting away, looking back down at his phone. Sapnap gave him a mockingly hurt look before accepting his fate.

Dream and Bad were seated comfortably on either side of the sofa, watching the interaction with slightly confused and exasperated smiles on their faces. Dream switched on his television, browsing through Netflix.

"What do you guys want to watch? Shitty movie or good movie?" He asked.

Bad glared, and Dream pressed his mouth closed quickly. George giggled quietly.

"Shitty movie!" Sapnap exclaimed, but he too shut up as soon as Bad opened his mouth. He might say he quieted from annoyance, but it was more likely fear. (f e a r h i m) 

George took his chance and promptly snatched the remote away from the blonde, who could only whine in protest as the shorter briskly ducked out of hitting range and slumped back onto the floor with a satisfied exhale.

Sapnap groaned. "Dream, get the remote back, he's going to pick a lame movie." He complained.

Dream huffed, crossing his arms jokingly. "George, give the remote back."

"No, I don't think I will." 

And so, all hell broke lose. Dream and Sapnap were after George, and the shorter was scrambling to pick a movie and get away. Of course, that was the benefit of being small, and also the benefit of working against two idiots- He could escape fairly easily. It was just a matter of staying away. Bad curled onto the couch, giggling as he recorded the chaos.

After all, who wouldn't record their friends being embarrassing?

"I'm going to pick a romance movie!" George announced teasingly to get on his friends' nerves, standing on top of a chair and preparing to jump away if either decided to lunge for him. No, he wouldn't actually pick a romance movie- because why would he do that?- and no, he wasn't expecting to get teamed up on so quickly. 

Both Sapnap and Dream decided to attack at the same time, sending George tumbling off of the chair with a squeak. He curled around the remote as both of his friends tried to grab it from him, using tickling as their strategy. 

"Bad, save me!" He protests through giggles. 

Bad rolls his eyes with an amused smile. "You did this to yourself, George." He replies. 

George whines as Sapnap emerges victorious. 

"POG! Dream, take it, you're taller!"

Dream grins, grabbing the remote and dashing away, browsing movies rapid-fire with the device over his head as George scrambled over, reaching for it. 

"Dream!" He complains as the taller clicks on a title and flops back onto the sofa, dragging George with him. 

"L." Dream replies smugly, but he quickly falls silent as George gently fits himself in the taller's side with a soft grumble of annoyance. 

Deciding to make the most of the moment, Dream grabs a red blanket and tugs it over them both with a light, almost nervous exhale. George determinedly keeps his eyes fixed on the television to prevent turning a similar shade to the blanket. (RED BLANKET HAS R E T U R N E D POG)