Chapter Three: Jax

It was one of those days where Jax really wanted to strangle his fucking mother. He had arrived at the garage that morning to find out that his deranged, meddling fucking mother had hired Kristina as the new office assistant. What the fuck was the woman thinking?!

"Jax, get your ass back here!" his mom called from the chapel.

When he arrived in the chapel it was to find his mom and Clay seated at the table. They were up to something. Fucking wonderful.

"What?" he huffed, taking a seat.

"We want to talk to you about Kristina." His mom pushed a print out of an article from some newspaper called 'The Port Charles Sun'.

Jax grabbed the article and read the headline. It was dated five years earlier.

***SONNY CORINTHOS NOT GUILTY OF MURDER!***

The article went on to explain how a suspected mob boss had skated on a first-degree murder charge but he couldn't have care less about that. He was focused on the photograph of Sonny Corinthos leaving the courthouse with his family by his side. A teenaged Kristina was pictured walking right next to the mobster.

"Her full name's Kristina Corinthos-Davis," Clay explained. "Daddy's the biggest boss on the east coast."

"Than what the fuck is she doing in Charming?" The girl was probably loaded. What was she doing working for them?

"From what she told me, she got pregnant by a bad guy and Corinthos took care of him," Gemma shared. "Happy dug around and found out a low-level mobster named Johnny Zacchara turned up with a bullet between his eyes in the Port Charles Bay right around the same time Kristina took off out of New York and landed here."

"Kristina's pregnant?" That one fucking shocked the shit out of him. She in no way looked it.

Gemma nodded with a smirk. "And that's where you come in."

"Ma, what the fuck are you talking about?" He didn't see this leading anywhere good.

"We need you to play the white knight to her damsel in distress. Having a mafia princess in the family would be real good for business," Clay elaborated.

Were they seriously fucking suggesting that he seduce a pregnant chick and make her his old lady for the good of SAMCRO?

"If you could talk her into making up with daddy and marry the broad, we could work a deal to start up a club chapter in Port Charles. SAMCRO would be a major player," Clay continued to try and persuade him.

"Look, she's a sweet girl and you had the hots for before you found out she was knocked up. You've done real good with Abel by yourself, you could handle a second kid. Kristina seems like she'd be a good mom for both kids. What's the problem, Jax?" Gemma crossed her arms over her chest.

Where the fuck had his mother taken her warped parenting classes.? She was sitting there telling him, her damn son, to toy with an innocent young woman's emotions for profit. She had no fucking problem dragging two kids into her little game either. One of those kids was his son, her own fucking grandson.

Jax got to his feet and grabbed the article off of the table. "I'll think about it."