Chapter Seventeen: Kristina and Jax

KRISTINA'S POV

Abel was spending the night with Gemma and Clay so the newlyweds had the house to themselves for once. Jax had been the traditional (slightly buzzed) groom and carried her over the threshold.

"Jax, honey, I'm too heavy," Kristina giggled but she was feeling slightly self-conscious. She was five and a half months pregnant. She knew that she wasn't light.

"Woman, shut up, you are not." Jax dropped a kiss to her lips as he set her on her feet in the living room.

Kristina reached up and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck. He really did think she was beautiful no matter what. "I love you, Jackson."

"I love you too, babe," he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. "How about you let me take you to bed so I can show you just how fuckin' much?" He leaned down and nuzzled her nose with his.

'Yes, please,' the naughty little voice in her head replied happily but Kristina simply nodded her consent.

With a sexy smirk on his face, Jax quickly swept her up in his arms and carried her down the hallway to their bedroom. The first thing he had done upon setting her on her feet at the foot of the bed was strip down so that he was wearing only his baggy jeans (he'd insisted on dressing like himself for the wedding). The next thing he had done was reach for the zipper on the side of her dress. Suddenly, her nerves were back with a vengeance. Sure, Jax thought she was beautiful now but what if he changed his mind once he saw what pregnancy had done to her body?

Jax obviously knew what she was thinking because he let out a huff of amusement before quickly yanking the zipper down and pushing the dress to pool at her feet. She was left standing before him in nothing but a pair of scarlet lace boyshorts. Her wedding dress hadn't required a bra so her swollen breasts and baby belly were on full display. She knew she had to be blushing as red as her panties.

"Well, would you look at that, sweetheart," he reached up and gently trailed his fingertips from her neck, down over one breast, over the curve of her belly, coming to a stop at the waistband of her panties. "That dress looks even more beautiful on the floor than it does on you." Reaching up he cupped her cheek, pulling her lips down to his for a heated kiss. When she relaxed in his embrace and moaned into his mouth, he moved his hands down to her ass and lifted her up so he could gently lay her on their bed, his lips never leaving hers.

JAX'S POV

Jax regrettably, pulled his lips from his new bride's so he could quickly rid them of the last of their clothes. As he pulled her panties down her rounded hips, he drank in the sight of her. Laid out on their bed, her dark hair a mess, and looking at him through hooded eyes, he had never seen a woman more beautiful. What the fuck had she been so worried about?

He took his time with her, exploring and tasting every inch of her body. He wanted her to remember their first time, wanted to ruin her for any other man. When he finally slid inside her, he could have damn near cried in relief and he knew that he wasn't going to last long. Leaning down and kissing her neck as he started to slowly pick up his pace, he spoke against her soft skin. "I fucking love you, Kristina." He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her up so he could trail his lips lower.

"Oh... fuck, Jax," Kristina moaned as his lips and tongue pulled a nipple into his mouth and he gently sucked. "I love you too."

Feeling her start to clench around his cock, he changed the angle of his thrusts. "Who do you belong to, baby?" he demanded as he again sped up his thrusts.

"Oh...fuck..." Kristina threw her head back and closed her eyes.

She was close, he could feel it and he wasn't too far behind her. "Oh, fuck no, princess," he growled and reached up and tangled his hand in her hair, tugging lightly. "Open those pretty brown eyes and tell me who the fuck you belong to? Who's old lady are you?"

"Jax... yours!" She was looking into his eyes when she gasped and fell over the edge, pulling him with her.

"Well, if I wasn't already pregnant..." Those were the first words out of his girl's mouth as she lay curled up on his chest recovering.

"We were just practicing for the next one, babe," he kissed the top of her head and said, only half joking. He really hoped she'd be willing to have at least one more. He had his boys and now he wanted to shoot for a little girl.

"Yeah, the next one," Kristina said in a sleepy little voice and laid a kiss on top of the tattoo of Abel's name on his chest.

Jax didn't say a word. He just held her a little tighter.