Chapter Thirty-Two: Jax

The address that Wendy had given them was located in Oakland. SAMCRO had grown friendly with the Mayans since they had partnered with Sonny. They smuggled antiques from SAMCRO down to Mexico to be sold to wealthy clients for triple what they paid for them. The Mexican MC had also been pleased to learn that SAMCRO's new queen was half-Latina. Since the address was in Mayan territory, Jax put in a call to Alvarez. He told them they were about to hit the house.

"What's goin' on, ese? Why?"

"My crazy fucking ex snatched my queen, my son, and my sister-in-law. They're being held there."

"No problem, ese. Me and some of the hermanos will come back you up."

When they arrived at the address, they were met by Alvarez, his on, Esai, and few other Mayan brothers. A quick recon told them that Kristina and Molly were unharmed and tied up in a back bedroom. Tara was holed-up in the living room with an equally unharmed Thomas. The Mayan brothers covered the back of the house while Sonny, Jason, Juice, and Opie covered the sides. Jax and Happy went in the front door, tailed by the rest of their brothers.

There wasn't a fight. They took Tara completely by surprise. The second she was confronted by five angry men with guns, she had her hands in the air.

"Tig, you and Chibs go get the ladies," Jax ordered. "Bobby, take Tommy out of here." He didn't take his eyes of Tara as he screwed the silencer onto the barrel of his gun. Happy had already done the same.

Jax waited until he knew his son was out of the room before he finally addressed Tara. "Do you know just how bad you fucked up, sweetheart?"

"Jax, baby, please," Tara was shaking as she pleaded. "I did this for us."

"YOU BITCH!" Kristina came tearing into the room, Molly hot on her heels.

Jax and Happy lowered their guns as their old ladies went to town on their captor. It was fucking brutal.

"Holy shit," Happy muttered to himself as he watched Molly kick Tara in the stomach as hard as she could. The insane doctor had to be bleeding internally from that one.

After a few minutes, they pulled the girls off. Tara was now a bleeding mess but they ignored her.

Jax pulled Kristina into his arms. "Fuck, I've missed you, princess. Are you alright?"

"Yeah," Kristina buried her face in his neck. "My hands hurt now but I'm fine. Tell me Abel's okay."

"Yeah, baby, he's fine," he held her close and kissed the top of her head. "He's back at the clubhouse with my mom and your family."

"How'd you find us?" Kristina pulled away to look at him.

"Abel's birth mom, Wendy," Jax was honest. "Tara tried to rope her into this but she came to me instead. "

Kristina didn't seem pissed...or even phased by news of Wendy's involvement in her rescue. She actually looked a bit relieved. "Thank God, she did. That bitch was going to kill us tonight."

Hearing that, Jax pulled her back into his arms, crashing his lips down on hers. He to feel her, had to know that she was real and back with him. He had almost lost her and their son. He wouldn't have survived that.

"I love you, Kristina," he spoke against her lips when they parted.

"I love you too, Jackson."

Tara let out a loud, pitiful groan from the floor.

Jax reached up and cupped his wife's cheek. "You and Molly head outside. Tommy Boy's out there with Bobby. Me and Hap need to finish this."

Once the women were outside, Happy started things off. He calmly shot both of the woman's kneecaps out.

His high school sweetheart was barely conscious and had to be in excruciating pain but Jax didn't fucking care. He walked up to stand beside her and aimed his gun at her head. "I fucking warned you. Goodbye, Tara." He pulled the trigger without an ounce of remorse.