Chapter Fourteen: Jax and Sonny

JAX'S POV

Jax was living with a serious case of blue balls. Kristina had been officially unofficially sharing his life (and his bed) for the past two weeks but she still refused to allow things to move further than making out and some heavy petting. He hadn't gone this long without sex since he had lost his virginity when he was fifteen. They were getting married in a little under twenty-four hours and he had never even seen his old lady naked.

"What's wrong, honey?"

Jax hadn't even heard Kristina enter the garage but he smiled and pulled her to sit in front of him on his Harley. For some reason, this had become their go-to spot when they wanted to escape the noise and chaos of their families and friends. Sure, sitting on a motionless bike in the garage of their own home wasn't exactly romantic but it worked for them.

"Nothin's wrong, babe." He leaned down and nuzzled her neck. "I just want you underneath me something bad." He laid a kiss just below her ear.

"Jax, you know..." she hesitated.

"What is it, darlin'?" Jax tilted her chin up with his fingertips. "Talk to me," he said as he laid a soft kiss on her lips.

"I don't look the same naked that I did when I had sex the last time." The way she scrunched up her button nose let him know that even she thought her words were lame.

"That's a given, princess," Jax chuckled. "You're sexier now because you're carryin' my son." His hand trailed down so he could pat her rounded belly. "Baby, you could shave your head like Happy or get a mohawk like Juice and I'd still think you were God's fuckin' gift. I love you, Kristina, and I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable with me, sweetheart."

"You just said all that I needed to hear," Kristina's eyes were watering. "I love you too, Jackson."

Jax's eyes were suspiciously wet as he pulled her mouth down to his.

SONNY'S POV

He knew that he should have left the doorway when he saw his daughter in her fiance's embrace but Sonny couldn't help himself. He had suspected that something was off from the moment he had stepped foot in Charming. He wanted a chance to observe Kristina and Jax when they thought no one was looking.

"You know," Kristina pulled back to look at her fiance. "I've never understood why you're so willing to accept this baby as your own."

Sonny's ears perked up at those words.

Jax reached up and stroked Kristina's cheek with the back of his knuckles. "Why do you love Abel so much and take such awesome care of him?"

There was a softness in Kristina's eyes that Sonny had not seen since before Michael died when she replied, "he's a part of you. How could I not love him? He's the reason why I know you're a great dad."

Jax gave Kristina a pointed look. "See, I knew you were perfect for me. That answer's almost identical to mine," he rubbed her belly. "I love this little boy because I love and adore his momma."

Sonny decided it was time to make his presence known. He stepped fully into the garage. "Jackson, boy, you and I need to talk... NOW."

A Princess in Charmingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें